.𖥔 ݁ ˖ umbrella - 𝓡𝓲𝓬𝓴𝔂

Words Count ⋆ 2,449

𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘

The talent of yours that you do best is annoying Ricky. And you're not even doing it intentionally but you just do.

One of them is, forgetting your umbrella. Now, it's not because Ricky cares about you that when you forget your umbrella, you'll catch cold when the rain hits you. You definitely know that. It's a no-brainer. But it's because he always have to share his and ended up getting hit by the rain on his shoulders. That annoys him so much.

It's one of those days when you forget the umbrella. Maybe you forget it because the stupid print on it pisses you off. Maybe it's to piss Ricky off but you always forget it. Maybe it's because the little crush you have on him counted this as a chance and decided to make you forget your umbrella.

As you stood on the bus stop, Ricky took out his earphones and started listening to something on his phone. He always does that and it seemed like it's because he wants to piss you off. But you didnt mind as long as he's sharing his umbrella.

The bus pulled up in front of you as usual and you hopped in, Ricky following behind. He went at the back and sat himself as you sat three seat before him. The bus ride was quiet as your liking and when you reach your stop is the annoying part. You look at Ricky in puppy eyes and tell him you forgot it again for the umpteenth time.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Ricky asked as he got out of the bus and stand at the bus stop until he gets out his blue black umbrella.

"Umm..." you fiddled with your hair. "I forgot my umbrella. Again."

"Ugh. I'm tired of you."

Then you walk side by side, too closely at that as to hide from the rain, and walk in silence. Well, it's Ricky who is silent. You never seem to shut up.

Thanking God that he never noticed that the reason you talk too much is because of your crush on him, you continue to never stop talking.

"Did you have school's lunch today?" You asked as you try to stay under the mid sized umbrella.

Ricky rolled his eyes.

"The pork cutlet tasted like foot. I can't even look at the rice since it was so burnt it looked like the black tray." You shook you're head, as if expecting more from a school cafteria.

Ricky gave you a disgusted look. "That's so disgusting. Why would you compare food with a foot? It's disrespectful. You had million ways to describe it but you chose that."

You shook your head. You were surprised he was ok with it since everyone complains about it. "Seems like you didn't taste it. I bet you would give it more disgusting name if you did taste it."

"Whatever." Ricky's shoulders hit yours as he tries getting away from the rain touching his other shoulder.

"Why do I feel like you never tasted the school meal?" You looked at him accusingly.

Ricky said nothing as he focus on walking fast before the rain gets stronger and hit you both.

Your mouth agape, you widened your eyes. You had shocked expression on your face which Ricky chose to ignore. "I can't believe you don't eat the school's meal."

"I do eat sometimes. It's just I'm tired to go to the cafteria."

Ignoring him, you went on, "I'm not even surprised. Of course, you are rich. You didn't have to say anything."

Ricky, annoyed as always, ignored you as you keep on talking about him being rich. You nudge his arms every now and then, letting his shoulder get soaked even if the rain wasn't that hard.