.𖥔 ݁ ˖tattoo - sungchan

Word Count ⋆ 2375

𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘

A drunken decision never worked for anyone. But somehow you and your friends decided it's the best state to do so. That's why you decided to play truth or dare (more like dare only since all of you are feeling a little bolder than usual) and no one persisted.

It was six of you, all choosing dare on the first one (Seriously, who does that?)You're friends are dared to do all impossible things but someone with a sober mind can tell that yours is the worst one.

Your bestfriend, Min, dared you to get a tattoo anywhere you want and you being the drunken you, agreed.

So you are making your way, you, Min and Yoon to the tattoo shop just across the street of your college dorm. Since it's not allowed to enter past ten, you all are staying at Jun's house who lives alone and is hosting a huge party which is the source of this whole mess.

Upon reaching there, the tattoo artist says he's not gonna do it since none of you are sober. You all sulked out of the shop and went back to other places.

You ended up to a tattoo artist that Jun knows. He agreed since he has done it all the time and says no one ever regretted any of the tattoo he made while they were drunk and no one accused him of it.

So while you lay and think what to get, your index finger tapping your chin cartoonishly, you even forgot what you came here for.

Someone sits next to you and began touching the equipments. "You got design in mind?"

"No, I want design in my hand." Then you laugh as if it's the funniest joke ever (it's not.) Min and Yoon are giggling and are staggering that someone made them sit down.

The guy says nothing as he prepares the needle. You didn't see his face because everything is blurry if you dont stare for two minutes but you can tell how his muscles are peeking through his fitted black tank top. He's covered in minimum amount of tattoos that are so small but noticable.

"Want me to show you designs?" He says calmly, a voice you never guessed a tattoo artist would have.

"You have sexy muscles and voice too. How old are you?"

The guys chuckles softly and says in his deep voice, "You can't see me, can you?"

You shake your head violently and you drawled, very annoyingly, "Thank God I can atleast notice the muscles."

He smiles. "Thanks, I guess."

"You're welcome, babes." You heaved a sigh and close your eyes.

After few seconds, he taps your shoulders. "You're not asleep are you?"

You jolted up and shake your head. "I was dreaming of you, babe, why would you wake me?" You whined.

"So you got design you want to get? A quote or anything?"

"I want your face on my arm even if I haven't seen you yet. I bet you have pretty face too, babe," you slurred. If you were sober, you would not like what you are saying just now.

Anyone would be sick of you and just kick you out, but he was calm, he let's you say all incoherent things.

"Did you decide yet?"

You propped on your arms and look at him straight in the eye. "You look familiar."

"I do?" He smirks.

"You remind of someone so I'm gonna get that design on your arm." You pointed at his lower biceps. "The woman."

He raised his eyebrows and taps his fingers on the woman who is standing upright with a tight dress and skeleton face. "This one?"