❅☃︎•. ݁ ˖⋆ apology playlist - park wonbin

Words Count ❅ 1433

☃︎•☃︎•☃︎•☃︎•☃︎•

A few minutes Christmas segment was pushed into the schedule at the broadcasting club of your school. As a member of the club, you had a say on if it should be given a time.

They called it 'Christmas Playlist' where anonymous person recommned a song to their crush. A student would put the a song dedicated to there crush alongside with a small letter then sign it with only their initials at the bottom.
You liked the idea but you thought there wouldn't be people to do that because they would find it cringe.

Surprisingly, many students are sending too much that the segment was extended by few minutes.

You and Juri was the ones who are reading it today. You used to be excited to read the playlists through the mic and let it get broadcast through out the school but today, you weren't feeling it. You were looking gloomy that Juri noticed it.

She nudged your shoulders. "Where is the energy, girl?"

But you couldn't tell her why. You weren't that close and you just don't go around telling people you and your boyfriend fought. You were so upset that you don't wanna see his face. He has forgotten your anniversary and you saw him with some girl at the convenience store.

You tried to understand him. Maybe they have some project to do. But he straight up lied to you, saying he was at home. You couldn't hold the anger so you said very mean things to him. He was about to protest when you hang up on him.

Several days after, he tried to talk to you but you couldn't let him. He would apologize and what would be his excuse? You wouldn't wanna know so you just avoid him at all cost. But little did you know he did all that for a reason. Wonbin didn't even forget the anniversary but wanted to surprise you so he had to lie. He didn't know you saw him but when he realized you knew and tried to tell you all about his plans, you shut off your phone and avoid him.

You weren't overreacting because trust means so much to you and he knows that. Wonbin knows you are so sensitive to lies but caught himself tangled with it. So he has no idea how to gain your trust back. You are making it hard for him to explain himself so he only one has thing to do.

"I'm just tired. That's all." You give her a small smile and avert your eyes to the piles of letters. "Woah. We've got lots of it today."

Juri nodded her head excitedly. "I know right. So many unsaid words. If it wasn't for us, no one would confess until they're old and cranky."

You chuckled. "It's hard to accept rejections, that's why."

Juri raised her eyebrows. "You look like an expert, miss Y/N." You smiled weakly. "Let's start now anyways. You'll give me more relationship advice later."

She winked at you as she clicked on the red button to broadcast. If only you know how to mend your relationship, you would have been an expert.

"Good morning, KWANGYA High School students. I hope you all will have a beautiful day ahead of you. We have few announcements to make. Me and my partner Y/N will be reading the letters from our precious confessors. Before that, we're starting this blissful morning with a message from the Christmas Dance Committee."

Juri continued reading the message from the Dance Committee as you put the papers in place. You couldn't stop thinking about Wonbin though. You're mind was occupied with him and you are having no peace of mind.

He must have a reason to lie, you thought but nothing came to mind because when you're upset, thinking straight just gets out of the window. You're mind is blurred because you were still angry but depressed.