❅☃︎•. ݁ ˖⋆ first snow - taesan

Words count ❅ 1259

☃︎•☃︎•☃︎•☃︎•☃︎•

You signed up for an annual volunteer program at your neighborhood during Christmas time. You love every task you were given because it brings you joy to help out the childrens hospital with the money you raised. All you have to do is bake cookies with the supplies you were given and sell them door-to-door then all the money is donated to the hospital. Nothing can ever makes you more happy.

For the last two years, you had a little girl, Chonhee, helping you out. You heard her parents donate money to the hospital and she loved making cookies with you and selling them. She was sweet little girl so you were looking forward to spending time with her this year.

So, after school, two weeks before Christmas, you prepared the equipments to bake at your house and wait for the little girl to show up. Her parents bring her over to your house because you were trusted enough because of how many years you've been doing this and since Chonhee loves you so much, she always wanted to help you.

As you wait for the eight years old to show up, your door bell rang. You walked quickly, hoping it's her and already getting excited to get to work.

Opening the door though, you were meet with this tall guy with a stone cold expression on his face. He was handsome and looked familiar. Then you remembered he is in your school and went by the name Taesan. Your eyes widened because why is the most popular guy at school appear infront of you?

Then it came to your thoughts that he might have brought Chonhee since she's the only one you're expecting and there's only one reason for him to be there at your door.

At the sight of you, his cold expression turned into a shocked one.

"Y/N?"

"Taesan?"

You both pointed at each other as if you've been bffs but suddenly lost contact and now see each other again. The truth is you never said anything to him before, nor did he. So it was surprising how you both reacted to each other.

"Why are you here?" You asked as you realized Chonhee is not there. If he is the one who is supposed to bring her.

Taesan blinked. "I could ask the same about you!"

You frowned at him. "I live here?"

Woah. Where is the coolest guy at the school vibe? He seemed flustered.

Taesan, realizing he made a mistake, just clicked his tongue and shrugged. "I'm here for the volunteer work."

"Huh?"

"By the way, can I get in? It's too cold out here." He rubs his shoulders with his hands.

"Right. Where are my manners?" You opened the door wide and let him in.

He sighed as he takes his shoes off and his coat. He bowed to you and then realizing he was too formal, he grimaced.

You rolled your eyes as you led him to the kitchen. You told him to sit at the barstools and prepare a hot cocoa.

"Thanks," he said as you handed it to him. He slurped it and was satisfied that he groaned. "This is good."

"Thank you." You smiled. "So why are you here again?"

"I'm here for the volunteer work."

You squinted at him. "Who sent you?"

"It's not like it's a secret society or something. Why are you looking at me like that?"