.𖥔 ݁ ˖ fishy - leehan

Words Count ⋆ 2230

𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘

It all started when you killed your nemesis-next-door, Leehan's, goldfish while you were babysitting his little sister.

That was the worst mistake you ever made and you had no idea how to make it up to him. That was the starting point of your hate relationship with each other. Though you have no reason to hate him, you decided to play your part in this hate business.

He would have done everything to kick you out but he can't help it, you have to be at his house because you have to babysit his sweet little sister who he can't babysit since he has football practice and their parents work late. You remember the time he screamed at whoever killed his goldfish and when he find out it was you, let's just say he didn't take it well.

You didn't do it on purpose of course and you didn't also know what was the right food for the fish when you spill oil thingy on it and find out the fish actually died. You didn't even know clove oil would even kill it.

From that day on, Leehan swore he will never forgive you.

"So how was school?" You asked Seoli, Leehan's little sister.

The six years old girl energetically nod her head. "It was great! We made paper crowns." Then she ran to her room to bring her school bag.

The moment she disappeared into her room, a door lock clicked, signaling someone came in.

You ran to the door to greet their parents because they usually come at that hour. You bowed your head and when you look up, you realized it was actually Leehan. It was still early for him to come home but who are you to say.

He stood there watching you with cold expression, tilting his head, staring at you. He had dampened hair which you thought was from the shower and he smelled of flowers. You were mesmerized by his beauty but you remembered you have to act cold around him too, so you turned on your heels and walk to the living room as if he was never there.

Leehan walked behind you and you halted on your step to tell him you'll be leaving now and swiftly turn your head to find that he was super close to you as he towered over you. You can basically hear him breath.

You quickly walked backwards, not seeing what was behind you. You realized you stepped on the big flower vase that was on the floor and you stumbled. Before you can reach the surface, Leehan throw his hands and held your waist. It was impulsive and you can tell he didn't intend to do it.

As he stares right into your soul, his eyes lit up. Your widened eyes and slightly quivering lips made him smile but being expressionless he is, he hid it well. Realizing he is not supposed to find you cute, he cringed at himself.

Leehan grimaced and dropped you on the floor. You yelped while glaring at him. You were sure this hurts more than what would feel if he didn't catch you in the beginning.

"Why did you even save me if you were gonna drop me?" You muttered.

"I was blinded by my consideration," he replied flatly. Then added quietly, "Unlike someone."

You scoffed and turned your head quickly, suddenly the column whacking your forhead.

Leehan didn't even try to hide his laugh. His loud laugh echoed through the room. The pain in your forhead didn't want you to just ignore him. It stinged since you turned away fast and the blow was hard and it was very painful for you to handle.

You didn't want to but you can feel your eyes welling up. You couldn't figure out if it was because of the pain or Leehan's undying laughter. You touched your forhead slowly and winced, suddenly a tear falling.