.𖥔 ݁ ˖ enemy - kim gyuvin

Words Count ⋆ 2250
T/W ⋆ mention of alcohol, being drunk

𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘

You hated your neighbor, Kim Gyuvin, with burning passion. He annoys you so much you don't even wanna see his face anywhere you go. You know that feeling is mutual because you two never seem to agree with anything whatsoever. It wasn't just a hate with no roots though.

It all started in elementary school when Gyuvin cut a huge hand drawn puppy cut out that you worked all night on to pieces when you brought it to class. You cried that day, even the whole night because that was your confession gift for Gyuvin, to tell him you like him. Then you decided Kim Gyuvin was your worst enemy.

In revenge, you went to his house and when his mom let you inside, you went up to busy Gyuvin who was making flower origami on his bedroom floor. You saw the happines he had in his eyes which was such a great opportunity for you. You stomped on it and ran to your house. You made him mad back then and now you two still hold grudge against each other. But not because of the puppy cut out and flower origami. You two had fight with every single thing. Still at highschool, you're both named as most likely to bite each other's head off if got close. It was silly act to be mad at elementary stuff but you both fueled it up since none of you wanted to put your past just in the past.

So when you saw Gyuvin at a party, you fought the resist not to ran out. But since Ricky, the host of the party, warningly told you not to miss it, you decided to just ignore his presence and enjoy the night. But it was suddenly hard to ignore him. He looked good in his black denim jacket and his not too tight black shirt made him finer than you remembered. His hair was kinda messy but looked intentionally done with how much it bring out the sexy side of him. You hit your head with the solo cup for thinking such heinous thought.

You averted your eyes and start looking for someone to talk to. Before you can get away from him, he met your eyes. You scowled at him which was more like routine to you and you do it automatically. He didn't react though which confused you. He just stared at you but as soon as you spotted someone you know, Taerae, you ran up to him.

"Y/N!" He throw his arms around you as you hugged him back. "You look pretty."

"Thanks. When did you even started to drink?" You pointed at the cup in his hand.

"That's what people at a party do, Y/N. And this is not an alcohol. Alcohol hurts my vocal cord." He rolled his eyes playfully at you. "You seem stressed. What's up?"

"Nah, I'm just not feeling good. I came around because Ricky basically forced me. I don't know why he insisted," you said, groaning.

Taerae shrugged, as he take a sip. "He was saying you looked stressed these days because of the exams. That's why he insisted, I think."

You nod your head as you look at everyone at the party and try to enjoy. Just for tonight, you had to be free and let the exams worry for themselves. You tried your best so why not try to loosen up some.

Even your academic rival, the same Kim Gyuvin, was there so why not. You turned your head to see if he was still there as if his presence is the only thing that could allow you to slack off and come to this party. But he wasn't there, making you confused. Even if he was your enemy and you were never friendly, you know he doesn't ditch parties easily. On top of that, it was his bestfriend's party, so how can he leave this early?

"Did you just zone out?" Taerae's loud voice took you out from your thoughts.

"What do you mean?" You stop searching for him as you turn your attention to Taerae. You picked up one cup from the tables and gulped it down. You were half way down to the second one when Taerae takes it away from you.