.𖥔 ݁ ˖ trapped - woonhak

Words Count ⋆ 2230

𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘

You and Woonhak always avoided eye contact for some reason. You had a big, fat crush on him and that maybe was why you seem to avoid his eyes. For him, you were not sure. But whenever you see each other in the hallways of school, he gets flustered and would turn red. You thought that was cute and you decided it was because he was naturally shy.

But your bestfriend, Jangmi, begs to differ. She thinks that he definitely likes you and anyone with eyes can tell. You always scoff and ignore her.

"Why don't we put him on a test and see if he does really like you?" She looks at you, anticipating that you give an answer she really wants.

"What... do you mean?" You asked cautiously as you pick on your food. You suddenly spotted some of Woonhak's friends, as you wait for your bestie to finish her plan.

"Why don't we put you together in a room? Or– oh, oh, in seven minutes in heaven and —"

"You do realize that we are minors right?"

Jangmi shrugged. "You can play house or something once you're in the closet," she said, acting all innocent. "The point is you will ask him if he likes you."

You rolled your eyes. "You just think we should be in a room just randomly? You're a fool, Jangmi and I don't want to listen to you."

Your bestfriend impatiently nudged your arms. "At a party or something! Come on!"

You knotted your eyebrows at your friend who continue to say weird things. "You do realize that we are—"

"I know you're minor. So am I,  so stop being weird about partys and stuff."

You looked around to search for him absentmindedly, ignoring a whining Jangmi. You had no idea why but your eyes wandered around in the cafteria, full of bustling students. Disappointed he is not there, you turned your attention to beaming Jangmi.

"You are being weird. Why are you smiling?" You poke her with your hands.

She wriggled her eyebrows. "You so like him, don't you?"

Ignoring her, you keep on eating. Still you didn't see him nearby which got you worried.

As the bell rang, you went to out your tray away and walk to class. Since it was Chemistry Lab class, students at your class are not bothering to get early. The teacher even comes late so you too decided to stay in class.

"Y/N?"

You turned your head to see your chemistry teacher looking hurried.

"Yes?"

"Can you bring the equipments from the storage room? We are merging classes with Class 10-4 so we are short of equipments," he tells you as he takes the marker he left behind a day ago.

Class 10-4? Isn't that Woonh—

Before you can form a coherent thought, the teacher is rushing you to go.

You bowed your head and quickly made your way to the storage room. You dreaded going to storage room, everyone did, since a ghost story is told and you are all scared to see for yourself, you all avoid it. But your mind was occupied with having classes with Woonhak that you forgot about the ghost.

You thanked whoever for giving poor supplies to your school and jogged to the storage room.

As you make your way inside, you realize it was dark. You had to use a light so you turned the flashlight from your phone and get inside. Confused why the storage room was already opened, you walked with a small step, trying to locate the equipments when the door shut behind you.