.𖥔 ݁ ˖ kiss and tell - hong seunghan

Words Count ⋆ 1295
T/W ⋆ just slight mention of being drunk, one curse word

𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘

Ever since you're little incident with Seunghan at a frat party, you avoid him at all cost.

Sure you decided to drink and ended up being tipsy and the act you performed can be excused because of you were under an alcohol influence. But still you embarrassed yourself and there's no going back.

You're bestfriend, Chanyoung, looked at you as you hold your head firmly, almost looking like you are gonna squish it if you hold it for too long.

"For the last time, Y/N. You are not gonna be dead," Chanyoung sighed, putting his coffee down. "It's normal. Young people do that all the time. Chill for heaven's sake."

"Chanyoung! People don't go around kissing someone without their consent!"

The cafe people are glancing at you now as you huff and puff.

"It's not your fault you thought he was Wonbin, is it?"

You laughed at him. "Huh? Whose is it then? Is it Seunghan's? Is it my glasses? Is it?"

"Of course, it's your glasses. I have no idea why you thought you shouldn't wear your glass last night." Chanyoung shake his head disapprovingly. "You know you have shitty eyesight, let alone when you are drunk."

You glared at him as he continues to give you reasons why you did the other night.

"Hey, I'm not the one who forced you to kiss him while you're eyes are all blurry that you couldn't even recognize faces," Chanyoung said, holding his hands in defense.

You didn't know what to do. Last night, you went to a party and suddenly drank too much. Chanyoung wasn't in sight so he didn't control your drink. You let yourself get carried away and the next thing you know, you were making out with some guy. The only thing you noticed about him was his beanie and nothing else.

And how did you know it was him?

Well, you were talk of the campus because the campus heartthrob was announced to have a girlfriend and from what you heard from people, it happened to be you.

What worries you is the fact that you kissed him without his consent and hell, you even forgot who you kissed. You would go on about your life without knowing who you kissed if he wasn't that famous.

Now, the only solution is apologizing to him. Without offending him that you had no idea it was him who you kissed.

Chanyoung couldn't come up with any solution yet, so you decided not to ask him.

You were there slouching on the cafe chair, looking gloomy, when the bell rings, signaling someone came in.

Chanyoung nudged you. You ignored him since what he would say would probably annoy you.

A group of voice entered the cafe and you pay no attention to it since you are occupied with your own problem.

"Y/N," he whispered. 

You ignore him again.

"Y/N!" He whispered shouted, this time kicking your shin slightly.

"Chanyoung, if you don't have better advice than telling him 'Seunghan, you're so hot but I didn't know it was you,' please don't talk to me again."

Chanyoung's eye went wide and he pointed at your back, signaling there's someone behind. You had he's-behind-me-isn't-he kinda moment right then and you cursed under your breath. You mouthed 'It's him?' To Chanyoung which he replied with inconspicuous raise of eyebrows.