.𖥔 ݁ ˖ miss you - ricky

Word Count ⋆ 1447
A/N ⋆ here u go and I hope ur satisfied with it. thanks for requesting omarwa123

𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘

You miss your boyfriend so much and him being an idol didn't help. Ricky's always in practice and when he does come home, he is tired and immediately goes to sleep (if he even have got time for that.) He tries to make time to you but the schedules are tight and you don't want him risking the publicity. You just hold on to the hope that one day all of this will pass and you'll have more time with your boyfriend.

"You don't sound right, Y/N? What's wrong?" Your bestfriend, Gaeul, inquires as she stares at you through the phone screen. She was in Japan and is video calling you because you two missed each other.

"Nothing. I'm fine," you replied, attempting a smile.

"You don't look fine to me." She is inspecting you as she squints her eyes. "Whatever it is you can tell me. Even if I'm not physically by your side, you know I'm always with you, right?"

You nodded your head in agreement. "I know, Gaeul. It's just..." you take a deep breath, embarrassed to say your feelings, even for your bestfriend. "I miss Ricky."

Ricky and the rest of his group mates are on tour and he called you few hours ago and said he will be there tomorrow but you just couldn't wait. Your eager for him. It's a tour so you hope they will have a longer break and even it few days, you like him to spend it all of it with you. Now the time is near for his arrival, you're scared it'll pass too quick and you'll never have enough of him.

"Aww, baby. It's ok." Gaeul pouts. "Didn't you say he will be there tomorrow?""

"I know but I can't wait," you whined as Gaeul giggles at you.

You heard something closing behind you and you turned your head.

"What's wrong?"

"I thought I heard a door closing." You look at the direction where your apartment door is but it's still far. "Is Ricky here?"

Gaeul cackles through the screen. "Oh my God, Y/N. You're so paranoid. He's on tour, member?"

You arent expecting Ricky until tomorrow but somehow you hope it is him who was on the door. It made you feel cynical about yourself, about how you're handling the relationship.

"Yeah, I guess," You say curtly. You are fighting tears as you say, "I miss him so much, you know. I... I don't spend much time with him and when he finally has free time, his manager just drags him out and say they have some shoot to do."

Gaeul sighs. "Y'all are like the sweetest couple ever but trust me Y/N, you don't need to latch on him forever," Gaeul says, in what seems like sweet advising voice.

"What do you mean?" You knit your brows. You don't like where this is going.

Gaeul shrugs as she props her phone on a window and hugs her knees. "I'm saying, you should be spontaneous. Sleep with other guys. I'm sure he won't find out— I mean, he won't mind."

This is a new Gaeul to you. She never said anything like that nor interfered in your relationship. Somehow, you feel like you never knew her. This was not the Gaeul you went to school with and you didn't like this behaviour a bit.

"Gaeul, are you saying I should cheat on a boyfriend I told you I love too many times?" Your voice is set in an angry tone and you're clenching your jaw that blood rushes to your face.

Gaeul lets out a nervous laugh but somehow didn't feel like stoping to offend you. "No! Not like that. Maybe one night stand." And as if she's been saying some delightful things, her face lit up. "Oh, why don't you try blind date? I know a guy. It's ok if Ricky is still your boyfriend, Y/N." Then she winks at you.