.𖥔 ݁ ˖ gameboy - anton

Words Count ⋆2500
A/N ⋆ This is pretty long since it has texts. I hope u will enjoy it!

𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘

You are a pretty popular streamer on Twitch. You have many solid fans that support you and you are so grateful for it.

You have also made many great friends. You don't know most of them in person but you established a trust. Pretty much everyone shows their face and you are one of them too (that being an advantage since everyone loves your pretty face.) Some of them don't show and that's really ok.

You are friends with a streamer, username @/brachiosarehot, who doesn't show their face and their voice automated that no one can identify the gender. They are famous and have huge fandom. You have no idea what they look like or what the real voice they have instead of their deep voice. Despite that, you still play games together and have fun. They are so nice and make you laugh everytime. The only thing you know is they are in the same country as you and you have fattest crush on them.

You started your stream early in the morning. You opened your webcam and greeted your beloved fans with a huge smile.

@/ynniecam
Good morning, beautiful people. (yawns) I'm sorry y'all, I woke up early and had the urge to stream for you guys.

@/loverboy4yn
i missed u

@/fangrillingyn
where have u been???

@/2ynissocool
i luv u. pls run over ur car on me

@/ynisloved
we missed u😭

@/ynniecam
I missed you guys too. I had the flu. I couldn't get up for a week.

You groaned as your remember the pain you had. The comments flooded with worried messages and you couldn't help but feel your heart swollen in happiness.

@/catloverdoghater
omg i was so worried

@/kimchiyn
i thought something happened to u
hope u r ok now :((

@/ynniecam
You guys... thank you so much. I'm okay now.

@/luvujun
i wish u died

@/loverboy4yn
blocked @/luvujun

@/luvujun
why dont u just die ffs

You watched the hate commenter. Here is the thing, that doesn't affect you. Not even close. Haters only prove you that you are coming the right way. What worries you would have been if they didn't comment like that. You didnt have to reply to them when your fans are there for you.

@stevenun1verse0
omg stfu @/luvujun

@/mimichan
i will shove a spoon in ur a*s
if u don't shut the f0ck up

@/eatliveluvyn
i hope cocarchoes eat inside of ur brain

@/ynniecam
I don't know what I would do with out you guys. I love you so much.
Oh. Brachio is online. Hey!

You squealed as a masked Brachio joins your livestream. You decided to call them Brachio since their username says so and you have no idea what to name them otherwise. They waved at you and you waved back, grinning from ear to ear.