.𖥔 ݁ ˖ enemy - kim gyuvin| pt.2

Word Count ⋆ 1489
A/N ⋆  ourshen here u go <333 i hope u like it

𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘

You try your hardest not to think about last night. You are hundred percent sure you embarrassed yourself infront of the guy who you hate for most part of your life.

You shake your head too many times, attempting to convince yourself Gyuvin actually didn't carry you home. But he did and everyone at the party saw and now you're talk of the day.

"Hey, bestie," Taerae sing songs as he slides his tray next to you. You were sitting alone at lunch. The hangover was not letting you live peacefully and you ended up going to lunch alone since everyone is looking at you weirdly.

"Hey," You said, your eyes drooping.

Taerae keeps humming as he picks up his food and munch on it loudly.

"How the hell are you in a good mood?" You whined.

"Shouldn't you be in a good mood too? Since you're dating your enemy now?"

You glared at him but he just ignored you. He keeps poking on his food and chew loudly which you wanna strangle him for.

"There's a rumor he actually stayed the night at your place."

You chocked on whatever was choking you. Your eyes went wide and you stared at Taerae.

"Who the hell said—" but you didn't finish your sentence. Your widened eyes caught a figure you tried to avoid all day. Gyuvin walks in with his group of friends, cackling about something Gunwook said. Gyuvin was laughing and your heart skipped beats when you see that rare smile of his which he never gives you. As you stared at him, memories of last night dawned on you.

You have no idea how but all the things you said faintly appeared inside your head. You looked away and start processing whatever was going through your head.

I used to like you...

At that moment, Gyuvin's head turned to your side and you two locked eyes. Your eyes quivered as Gyuvin stares at you from afar. You were quiet surprised he didn't glare or scoff like he used to which made you think it was because of last night.

He then turned around and walked away, sitting with his group of friends ao far away from you.

"Earth to Y/N?" Taerae waves his chopstick on your face. "Where'd you go?"

"Nowhere." You picked on your lunch as you grimaced about your behaviour last night. You were sure you said more embarrassing things other than confessing about what you felt about him... probably, what you still feel about him even if most of the times you want to squeeze the breath out of him.

Taerae clicked his tongue. "I told you underage drinking is no fun."

𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘

Your eyes couldn't focus on whatever the teacher was writing on the board. You blinked over and over but you couldn't stop the drowsiness. You couldn't sleep last night and it was all because that little amount of alcohol in your system.

"Mrs. Go, can I go to the nurse infirmary?" You raised your hand, while the other hand went across your stomach and stood up, doubling over and pretending you are sick.

Mrs. Go doesn't like it when her class is interrupted and she would do anything to prevent the students to leave her class but she knows she has to allow even if she don't like it.