Imagine 1: Quite A Night🌆 Pt. 1

THIS WILL BE A TWO PART IMAGINE

pairing: Demon reader x Alastor

Summary: *Y/N celebrates the grand opening of the Hazbin Hotel, except one teensy weensy problem happens.
Alastor has a little...TOO much fun, and ends up having to have Y/N escort him back home*

*Y/N's POV*

You've got to be freaking kidding me.
How in the heck can someone like the Radio Demon, Alastor, end up like this?!

Drunk. And hanging off the ceiling, while little shadows around him dance.
Good God this is not cool.

Charlie glances at me hesitantly. "Well...I uh, guess he had to much to drink," she chuckles nervously.
Angel Dust scoffs, clearly enjoying this. "This is the most fun I've seen him do."

I look at Charlie, Vaggie, and Angel. "Well, what are we going to do?"

"I can fly!" he jumps from the ceiling, landing on the couch before laughing, arms thrown out and legs crossed. "Pass me another, my dear!"

I roll my eyes. "He needs to go home."
"Right...about that," Charlie begins to tap the tips of her fingers to each other, looking at me with eyes that ask if I CAN DO IT.

"No way! Why can't you do it?!"

"We don't know where he lives, but anyone against throwing him on the streets?" Vaggie asks.
I sigh, walking over to Alastor and taking him by the arm.

"Come with me."

"Where are you taking me, darling?! Come, let us have another drink!"

"Nope," I grumble, going outside with him, only to hear a laughing Angel Dust in the back.
When we're on the sidewalks, I glance left and right.

"Where's your car?" I ask.

"Well it certainly isn't here!" he laughs, before throwing all his body weight against me. "Oh you're a strong one aren't you?! I quite like that!"

I sigh deeply. Damn this is not going to be fun.

Having to practically hold him up while we walk ten minutes. I'm already hating this.
I throw his arm across my shoulders and begin to walk.

"Where are we going my dear?"

"Home."

"Home?! My home?! That's boring. Let's go torture some mortals instead!"

"Sorry bud, not today," I grunt, my side becoming numb from how much he's pressing into me.
At one point, I hear him chuckle softly under his breath, his head turning to be in line with my ear.

"Has anyone ever told you that you look beautiful when you smile?"

"You just did," I reply, and he laughs. Though his compliment is making me blush furiously.
Deep down, I've always been crushing on the Radio Demon, but I knew I'd never have a chance with him.

The closest I'll ever get was that compliment he just gave me.

"I do love our time together," he says, "how about we dance?"

"AlasTOR!" I shout, being pulled into a ballroom dance position and being led down the street.
In different circumstances, I'd keep dancing.
But he's nearly got us hit by a car in the street, so at that point, I break the dance and hurriedly rush him down the sidewalk to home.

Thank HELL we are finally here!
I don't know how much more I can take of this.

I fumble around for the key, only for Alastor to sit down and whistle while tilting his head side to side watching me with a little smile.

When the door is unlocked, I get him on his feet and bring him inside.

"Alright, let's get you upstairs and-"

I'm spun, before I'm pulled into his chest, one arm wrapped tightly around me.

My heart is pounding out of my chest. He doesn't say anything, but only stares at me for several silent moments, smiling.
I try to ease his grip, but it doesn't work.

"What a pretty thing you are," he says before chuckling, one hand cupping my face. "Do you taste as beautiful as you look?"

Before I can respond, I'm pulled into a kiss.
One that I both want to break and not break.
If he wasn't this way, he'd never kiss me, I'd know that...

Still, I just want to experience what its like, kissing Alastor.
When I break away, I grab his arm and lead him into his room, before I forcefully push him down.

"There, now go to sleep." I turn to leave, but a hand grabs me and pulls me back down.

"Who said that you should stop touching me?! I demand ATTENTION!" he says in a slurred way.

Oh my f*cking god this man...
I roll my eyes. "Go. To. SLEEP!"

He chuckles, one finger touching my cheek.

"You're so soft, darling. Like a cloud..." he cups my face in his hand and squishes it. "Oh and your squishy!"
I'm about to scream in three...two...one...

He closes his eyes, smiling as he lets me go.
"You know darling, I'm beginning to feel something I haven't ever before..." he whispers, his head slowly pressing into the pillow.

My heart pounds.
"Wh-what?" I ask.

I can't entirely hear what he says, because its muffled, but it sounded like...

"...love."

I bring a hand to my mouth, barely able to breathe.
I should be overjoyed, happy that he admitted it.
He, Alastor, the man I've loved for so long...

But I don't.
Instead, I feel like crying.

Because I know he doesn't mean it.

I exhale a shuddering breath, curling into his side, wrapping an arm around him, and whispering words that he won't hear.

"I love you too."

And soon, I fall asleep.

part two is coming!!!!