Imagine 4: Switched Bodies🤯

Pairing: Alastor x Angel Dust.

Summary: *What were to happen, if one morning Alastor and Angel Dust woke up, only to realize THAT THEY'VE SWITCHED BODIES?!*

(THIS WAS GREATLY INSPIRED BY THE VIDEO ABOVE THE BANNER!!😅)

*Alastor's POV*

I groan, bringing my hands to my chest when I feel a pain so powerful slice through me.

"Ugh what's happened?" I say in my head, slowly sitting up and bringing a hand to my head. "Why do I feel like thi-"

Wait a minute...
Why wasn't that my LEFT hand?!

I slowly look down, seeing a white, full, EXPOSED chest, and four arms on my bed.
No...No no no no no!!!

I run off the bed and to the mirror, only to see the absolute horror, the most terrifying, HORRIFIC sight BEFORE ME!

My jaw drops.

I'm...In...Angel's...body!!!!!!

I start to hyperventilate, before I fully scream, but my voice doesn't sound like ME, but my voice sounds like Angel Dust's!

I start to shiver completely as I shakily walk to a nearest chair and sit down.
Wait...if I'm Angel Dust, then that means-

My hotel door opens and in steps MY BODY, but-
"Hey handsome," Angel says, but with MY static voice, TOUCHING my staff, MY CLOTHES, MYSELF!

I can't even speak.

He walks towards the mirror, examining himself while smirking with MY SMILE!!!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I scream when I see him peak through his clothes to see what my body looks like underneath.

He smirks. "Wow..."

"STOP LOOKING AT ME!" I scream, running and tackling him to the ground.
The horror, OH GOD THE HORROR!

Angel has now seen me...OH PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME!

When I have him restrained, I notice him staring at me, not my face...
I gasp/scream, getting off and covering my exposed chest, and trying to exposed ANY ounce of exposed skin.

"Oh god I feel so filthy!" I say, literally wanting to break down in tears.
Angel rolls his eyes, sitting up. "Come on Al its not that bad! You're clothes aren't any better!" he picks at the red suit, "its so stiff and uncomfortable!"

Suddenly, his eyes widen, before he stands up, lifts my coats end, to reveal...

"Whoa! you have a tail!" he starts to shake it.

"STOP MAKING MY BODY DO THINGS!" I scream at the top of my lungs, scared to even move because I'm too busy covering myself.

Angel laughs. "This is the most I'll ever get! I better make goooood use of this..." he smirks.
At that point, I'm tackling him, strangling him.
Well, ME.

"HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAVE HAPPENED TO ME?!" I scream, before the door slams open to reveal Charlie and Vaggie.

"Guys! What's wrong?!" Charlie breaks me and Angel up and asks what's the meaning of this.
So, I tell her, and her eyes widen.