Imagine 28: Shadow Demon🖤 (Pt. 1)

pairing: OC! Shadow Demon! Hellborn! Crystalea x Alastor

*summary: Life for Crystalea (aka, crystal) hasn't been an easy one. When she, her twin sister, and her father were all killed during one of Hell's exterminations, Crystal was somehow granted life once more, though her sister's soul lives within her. A demon holding two souls in one body is never easy, so what were to happen when she goes to the Hazbin Hotel for a living spot and discovers that the Radio Demon is there...?*

Part 1 out of 2!

Requested/OC credits Crystal725107

*Crystal's POV*

Life...or should she say, afterlife, hasn't been kind.
But then again, this is Hell, of course it's not supposed to be kind. Its infernal punishment for sinners. But...for Crystal's sake--being a Hellborn demoness--it seemed a little cruel.

Before the story continues, allow Crystal to go back to the beginning, which will bring her to the present moment.

Crystal was a twin sister to another demoness, Clara. Growing up without a mother--simply having her twin sister older by two minutes, and her father--she stuck with her two only family members best she could. 

Down here, there isn't a such thing as making friends. It's a dog-eat-dog world, a place where murderers, cannibals, rapists, yanderes, run amok with the free will to divulge in their addictions time and time again. It's almost like Hell isn't punishment, but a present, if you're given your addictions freely. The real punishment should be their addictions taken away.

But that's a thought for another time. 

When Crystal entered her young twenties in demon years, a yearly Extermination had come, though here's where the story gets interesting.
Crystal, Clara, and her father were all slayed from the same Angel's blade, but...for some reason...Crystal was brought back to life.

She didn't know how but one moment, she was permanently dead--the world a complete blackness. No sound, no color, no feeling--and the next, she awoke in the same alleyway where she was cornered with her father and sister. But...she felt...different.

Of course, there was still the wound where she was stabbed on her body from an angelic spear, but her blood wasn't red...it was black.
She felt...numb, and cold. So, so cold.

When she sat up, she saw her sister's lifeless body lying beside her, but their father's body was gone.
But the Exorcist...was still there.

They had turn upon hearing Crystal stir, and as they raised their spear to attack, Crystal threw her hands to protect herself, but to her shock...a blur of shadows with glowing eyes lunged forward to grab the Exorcist, there screams filling her ears as the sudden shadows slaughtered them.

When the screams fell silent, a shadow had approached Crystal, slipping a shadowy finger under her chin to raise her gaze to meet its.
Loyalty is pledged to you, it said, you are a leader of shadows...

Crystal was confused at first, before overtime she realized that when she was granted life in Hell again, it came with a price.
She became a Shadow Demons, a rare one of a kind who has shadows for aid and can teleport through anything and everything.