Imagine 16: Charlie's Adopted Sis😘

pairing: Ink demon/ Makima Y/N x Alastor

Requested by syarifahfakriyah

*Summary: You are Charlie's little adopted sis. And one day, she brings you to her Hazbin Hotel to introduce you to everyone. And that is where you meet Alastor.*

*Y/N's POV*

You were adopted by Lucifer and Lillith when you were very small. Being younger by Charlie by about two years, you always kind of looked up to her, and wanted to help her with whatever she needed or wanted. 

So when you heard that your sister Charlie opened a hotel to redeem sinners, you instantly wanted to join and help. 

And today, with her hand in yours, she excitedly leads you up the steps to the Hazbin Hotel's entrance, making cute little noises. "Oh my gosh I can't wait for you to meet everyone!" Charlie giggles, her hand touching the doorknob to open the doors where everyone inside waits. 

"We're here! Come on!" Charlie pulls you inside, clearing her throat, as your eyes fall on everyone in the room. Sitting on the couch is a gray haired, gray skinned young woman, wearing a red button up top and a black skirt with long boots, one of her eyes gone with only an eyepatch that has an X on it. 

Sitting beside her is a tall, lanky, four-armed pink and white spider demon, one of his eyes black with a pink pupil, as he plays on his Hellphone, ignoring you and Charlie when the two of you came into the doors grandly. 

Standing behind a bar counter, is a black and white cat demon with black and red wings on his back, his hands cleaning a glass with a cloth, a frown on his face as he mumbles to himself. 

Suddenly, the presence of a pink haired, one eyed, little girl runs past you quickly, holding a sharp needle as she chases after what appears to be a...cockroach. 

And sitting on one of the chairs, his legs crossed over one another as his hands are clasped around his knees, is a tall, slender deer demon, famously known as Alastor, The Radio Demon. 

You had heard he was working here...though seeing him in person is both a shock and honor. 

You grew up hearing his stories whispered amongst other demons, and deep down, you admired him a little. He was different than any other demon here...just like you. 

You aren't an average demon; you were actually one of the rare ones. You are an Ink Demon, with powers of being able to teleport through shadows and even--yes--blobs of ink. You are able to absorb ink, become one with it practically, and use it to destroy anyone, or to claim a soul if they touch your ink. Your arms are stained black going up to your elbows, and your eyes are black. But your skin is a fair white colored...your hair a long, red color as well. 

You resemble the anime character Makima a little. 

Your powers--and features--are nothing Hell has ever seen. 

And when Alastor's red eyes meet yours, he instantly notices that. 

"Guys, this is my sister, Y/N," Charlie says, causing you to wave softly and shyly at the crowd of demons before you, all their eyes locked on you out of curiosity of your presence and who you are. "She will be working with us," Charlie announces excitedly, before she pulls you closer to the group. "Y/N, this is Angel Dust."

"Heya toots," Angel smirks up at you, his eyes skimming over your body, before his gaze lands on your arms, noticing the black stain against your white skin. "Interesting color."

"And this is Vaggie."

Vaggie waves a little. "Pleasure to meet you, Y/N," she says politely. 

Charlie turns you towards where Husker is. "And that is the bartender, Husker." 

He doesn't even look at you. 

"And this is-" Charlie is interrupted by Alastor standing up, bowing before you, taking your hand in his to shake and kiss your knuckles. 

"Alastor my dear, pleasure to be meeting you, quite the pleasure," he looks up at you, his eyes staring into yours with such intensity you feel your heartbeat speed up. 

In all of Alastor's years down in Hell, he's never met someone like you before. Someone with your power...your looks. It kind of fascinates him, meeting you now, feeling as if you've been hiding from him all his time in Hell. 

You smile softly. "Pleasure to meet you all as well," you say, though your eyes are still locked on Alastor's not breaking away. You can't seem to look away, it's as if he's put a spell on you, forcing you to stand there and gaze upon him as if he's the most stunning thing you've ever seen.

And in truth...he is. He's quite the handsome demon, especially since this is Hell speaking. 

Charlie lets go of your hand, running off with Vaggie to go talk to Husker, and instinctively--since it's Husker everyone is going too--Angel joins them. He can't resist his Whiskers. 

When Angel is gone, it's just you and Alastor standing across from each other. A moment Alastor will make good use of. 

Alastor smirks, clasping his hands behind his back. "I didn't know Charlie had a younger sister," he says, "and might I add, quite a pretty younger sister." 

You blush. 

"You are an Ink Demon, correct?" he asks, and you nod. How interesting...he's never met an Ink Demon before, but he has heard that they can be quite dangerous and powerful at times. So, this will be very interesting having you as a work partner. 

Who knows, maybe he'll somehow convince you to show off your powers to him. That would be fun. 

Alastor grins. "Well, it will be a pleasure to work alongside such a demoness like yourself," Alastor turns, looking over his shoulder, "perhaps you and I can get together some time for a cup of coffee? Get to know each other a little more?"

Your eyes widen. Was he asking you out on a date? 

He smirks again. "If you'll excuse me, I need to head off, but I will see you later, Y/N."

Alastor walks out of the hotel, humming and twirling his staff while doing so. You can't help but follow him with your eyes, until you can't see him anymore. Your cheeks are a mess of blushes, and your heart pounding out of your chest at Alastor's invitation for you to join him sometime for coffee. 

Working here...will be quite interesting, you know that now for damn sure. 

THANKS FOR READING!