Imagine 30: A Radio's Tune🎵 (Pt. 1)

pairing: Singer! Y/N x Alastor

*summary: Seven years ago Y/N, being trapped to a relationship with Valentino, is scarred mentally, the only thing making her smile throughout the days is listening to Alastor's radio show. When Alastor one day vanishes, her joy is slightly tarnished. Though overtime she slowly forgets about it. After breaking things off with Valentino officially, she takes her leave and goes to find some solace and safety from Hell and him. When she arrives at the hotel, she's surprised to see Alastor is there, and as they make conversation, Alastor invites her to sing at his radio broadcasting tower.*

requested by Sen_moon

*Your POV*

A toxic relationship...for six years. Six years of your life, you were stuck with the Moth Demon/Overlord/One of the three Vees. The worst of the Vees...Valentino.
At first, things seemed fine. He was charming, witty, flirtatious, he always would take you dancing and whisper sweet things in your ear. 

Though overtime...just as you began to get comfortable with you, he revealed his true colors. He was a manipulator, a pretty liar, a monster. You couldn't escape him, Hell knows you tried in the past to break things off from him, but he would always use the one thing he used for everyone else.

Fear.

Fear was your leash to him. Fear of him finding you if you ran away, fear of him hurting you if he found you. And because of that, you found the pieces of your spirit being broken and shattered day by day in the household of Valentino, fulfilling his constant demands and pleasing him when he needs it--which was way too often.

For six years you were mute, trapped in his poison, not wanting to run or fight out of fear he'll hurt you to the point where there would be no turning back. 
So, in the morning when he would leave you at home, you would pull out an old radio and go to a specific station, the charming voice of the Radio Demon filling the silence when Valentino was gone. 

It was Alastor's radio station that managed to keep a shaky, genuine smile on your face. Nothing else could succeeded in such a thing. It was just...Alastor. His voice, his charm, his witty remarks, the dad jokes that everyone called lame, his singing, his music choices. 
Of course, you did hear a few demon screams from the radio here and there, but you didn't mind. This was Hell after all, everyday someone dies. As long as it wasn't you, you were okay.

That simple old radio stuffed in Valentino's overstuffed closet was what kept you alive throughout the days of being Valentino's personal toy and pet. Until one day...it stopped. 
You at first thought the radio was broken but as you tried to listen to his station on another radio, it was silent. 

And that silence lasted for seven, long years...
And one year ago, you managed to slip out of Valentino's chain and leash and run away from him, doing your best to hide from everyone and everything you fear is connected to him. 

Since then, he hasn't found you yet, and you were relieved, but as the year went on, leading to the present moment, you find yourself in fear. The Vees territory is growing, and the more it grows, the more people it invites. And the more people...the more eyes and ears for Valentino. 

If someone were to find you, they would tell him, and he would get you once again.
A shudder runs down your spine as your pace quickens, your heaving breaths becoming shallower as you then take off in a sprint towards the grand five story building dead ahead, with the flickering sign that says, Hazbin Hotel.