Imagine 15: The Bet😼

Pairing: Cat demon! shy! Y/N x Alastor

*Summary: Y/N has been at the Hazbin Hotel for quite some time. And due to the fact that she has adorable kitty ears and an adorable cat tail, it draws the attention of Alastor. Though Alastor will not allow Y/N to touch his ears.*

requested by Kawaiicat2

*Y/N's POV*

Another slow, and kind of boring day at the Hazbin Hotel. You, Sir Pentious, and Angel Dust are the only guests of the Hotel, and then there's the staff of course; Charlie, Vaggie, Husker, and Niffty, and Alastor.

When it comes to guest wise, you kind of enjoy Sir Pentious's presence, cause deep down, even though he believes himself to be quite the evil genius, he's funny to your eyes. And his little Egg Bois are adorable, yet stupid at the same time, which adds even more to the adorableness.

Angel Dust...well, he's always a bit forward, in a way that makes you uncomfortable. So, you tend to stay away from him, conversation wise.

And when it comes to the staff, Charlie's really nice, always upbeat and happy even when times seem troubling. It's a little inspiring to you. Vaggie is a little closed off, which is respectable of course, even you yourself are closed off slightly, but not in a rude way. In truth, you're just a shy cat demon.

Husker is very quiet, and tends to never talk to anyone, unless someone is bugging him, then he'll make it known that he wants them to shut up.

And Niffty...you shudder. For being so small and looking so cute and innocent...she's a little insane. So, you stay away from her as well, especially since she always carries a knife or needle.

But there's one more staff member you haven't mentioned yet.

Who...is actually sitting beside you right now, one leg crossed over the other, his hands clasped in his lap, wide smile on his face.

Alastor.

He should be the scariest one here, and yet, you find him quite comfortable to be around. Perhaps because he's not too nosey, and he's soft spoken--sometimes at least--and he's so old fashioned with everything. He's not crude, he rarely swears, and he doesn't look at you like an object to be used like EVERY other demon ass down here in Hell.

Though, there is one thing he does which does kind of bother you. Well, in proper words, makes you even more shy.

Alastor glances at you, his smiling softening as he extends a hand, brushing his fingers along the soft fur of your ears.

Your eyes shoot open from the sudden touch. "Wh-what are you doing?" you ask shyly, as you feel his hands caress your ears.

You're quite shy when someone randomly decides to touch either your fur, your cat tail, or your ears. Due to many reasons, of course, but one specific reason is because you're not used to it.

Alastor makes an amused sound in the back of his throat, entertained by the slight flustering he can see in your cheeks from his simple caress. "What does it look like, my dear? I am simply enjoying the softness of your fur," he purrs a little, "it feels quite nice."

A blush forms on your cheeks. You've had people compliment your fur, but hearing Alastor say it as well, it makes your heartbeat speed up a little. Maybe it was the way he delivered those words with such a soft, yet almost seductive tone, or perhaps the feel of his fingers, you didn't know. All you know is that deep down...you like it.