Imagine 9: Vulnerability❣️ (Pt. 2/Finale)

*The Next Morning*

Alastor is the first to wake up. When he rolls onto his side, his arm reaches out and he accidently touches you, which startles him awake.

He was shocked at first, before the memories of last night flood his mind in vase pictures, making him exhale a reassuring breath, sinking back into his pillow.

He can't help but roll his head to see you, still asleep, cuddled close to him still.
You were in a deep slumber, and the last thing he wanted was for you to wake.

After all...you weren't going to feel good when you wake up. From how much you drank last night, you'd have a bad hangover.
And the fact that you'll see him in bed beside you...it might just add more stress on your already stressed heart.

He had considered slipping out of your room before you wake up, that way it spares you the confusion of why exactly he's here.
But deep down...he doesn't move. He's too selfish to move. For he wants you to see him beside you, he wants to see your face when your pretty eyes flutter open and meet his.

Why he wants that...even he himself can't even answer that question.

He exhales a quiet breath, one finger trailing down your arm in a gentle manner.
The touch makes you stir, groaning as your eyes flutter open.

The first thing you see...is Alastor. And his grinning smile on his face.
You freeze for one...two...three seconds, realization piling on you, before ending with you knowing that Alastor is laying beside you right now.

You gasp, pulling the blanket up to your face like a scared child, all of which he giggles at.

"Good morning to you too, my dear."

You lower the blanket just enough for your eyes to see, your breathing heavy and fast.
You can't recall anything that happened last night, all you know is that you must have gotten wasted again, because your head hurt like Hell.

Though pain is the last thing on your mind.

"Wh-what are you doing here?!" You say, before hissing from a wave of pain coursing through your skull.
It hurts so much you grit your teeth. Hangovers. The absolute worst shit to deal with.

A look of concern fills Alastor's eyes, though he tries to hide it with his mask of smiles.

"There now, easy..." Alastor sits up, helping you sit up as well. "I would not move so fast, if I were you."

"Why are you here?" you repeat the question again, "wha-what even happened?"

Alastor chuckles, amused. "A lot happened last night, darling." He looks over at you, smirking almost, as if teasing you.
Your eyes widen, as dread fills your stomach. Or maybe it was the wave of sickness making your stomach churn, for the next thing you know, you leap out of bed, running to the bathroom to puke.

Alastor sits there, hearing your vomiting in the bathroom, as he exhales a soft sigh.

In this moment, he truly feels bad...he believes that everything last night was his fault.
Even though he found it quite entertaining, your drunken self, he would take that night back just so that you weren't leaning over the toilet.