Poll Time!🥰

Hello there, Valerie (Or Val) here!

Today, I wanted to do a poll. As readers of this book know, my first few imagines were differently written.

They were written in an "I, Me," POV, whereas my imagines LATELY have all been, "You, Your," POV

So I wanted to try something...I wanted to ask for y'all's votes.
If I'm being honest, writing in a "You, Your," POV is easier for me to write and be detailed about it, and manage to write sometimes over three thousands words.

Whereas with an "I, Me," POV, it's a little trickery for me to be descriptive/words can only reach a thousand before I call it.

Sooooo, what do you all prefer?
Do you like an "I, Me," POV, or an "You, Your," POV?
Let me know in the comments🥰

ALSO! before I go, here's another poll!!
As you know, I actually really like to write Angst/Sad/Horror imagines, so I want to have a vote.

Here is the list of genres of writing that I write in this book. Comment (along with what POV style of writing you prefer) which one you like: Also too when you do comment, for me to see which poll gets the most amount of votes, attach the colored heart emoji to your comment that is attached to each poll.
(Just to make things more separate and easier on me,😊)

1: Horror/Angst/Bittersweet/Sad? (Like Imagines "Set Free," "The Radio Demon," "Revenge For The Wicked"?)🖤

2: Heartfelt Romance? (Like Imagines "Vulnerability," "Have We Met Before?" "Happy Birthday,"?)💛

3: Angst/Obsessive/Romance/Hot/yandere? (Like imagines "The Art Of Dance," "Bad Feelings,"?)💖

LET ME KNOW!
Also too, here's a random pic of my cat🤣

LET ME KNOW!Also too, here's a random pic of my cat🤣

His name is Ronnie😁