Imagine 8: Vulnerability❣️

Pairing: Y/N x Alastor

(No summary this time! Read to find out!😄 Also, my writing style will be a little different in this imagine! Let me know what you think!)

*One Night At The Hazbin Hotel*

You exhale a tired breath, dragging your even more tired feet down the steps of the hotel, before entering the main lounge.
One half consists of two couches and a few chairs beside a fireplace and TV.

The other half, is the bar, where the cat demon bartender tends to be most parts of every night and day.

You felt restless, even at nearly midnight. You were staying up late, helping your friend Angel Dust through another one of his panic attacks from having a rather...bad day, at work again.

You despised his boss, Valentino, and deeply wanted to protect Angel, but you knew that someone like yourself going against Val would be a death wish, both for you and Angel.

So in the end, all you could really do, was comfort him, and be there for him.

Twenty minutes before now, you had left Angel's room after he calmed down and was relaxed enough to fall asleep. You wanted to go to your room for at least an hour of sleep, but you knew it would be pointless.

You can't seem to fall asleep, and when you do, it's rather uncomfortable.

When you turn to go to the bar, you freeze, lips parting slightly when you see who sits at the counter.
A tall man, with a slim, slender waist and black and red hair that reminds you of deer ears, that match perfectly well with the antlers atop his skull.

His smile wasn't a toothy grin this time, but he was still smiling, swirling the last bits of his whiskey before tipping it over his lips and swallowing.

The bartender, Husker, seems a little annoyed, for he rolls his eyes.
"Are you done yet?" He asks through a low, gruff voice. Husker's voice always seemed disgruntled, but you kind of liked it. You liked how he always spoke gruff and low. It reminded you of your deceased grandfather...

Alastor makes a hmm sound, two fingers rubbing the tip of his chin, before he shakes his head. "Not yet," he grins at Husker's disapproved and annoyed voice, and Alastor leans in, as if absorbing his annoyance. "I am only just getting started, my good sir."

You feel a blush form on your cheeks at his voice. He always had such smooth...silky vocals, his words always delivered with charm and grace.
The radio effect in his voice seemed to enhance that part you admire tenfold...which only makes your heart pinch.

You stood behind the both of them, hiding in the shadows. You don't know what to do. You were hoping that it would have been just Husker, that way you could talk to him, but since Alastor is there...you knew you wouldn't get that slight comforting feeling.

Alastor wouldn't be leaving anytime soon either, you knew that for a fact.
Sighing, you press your back against the wall, raising one hand to where your heart aches, as it pounds hard against your ribcage.

You hated this...you hated yourself for feeling this...
You had been at the hotel for five months, joining one week after Alastor had become business partners with the owner/Princess of Hell, Charlie.