Thank You & Goodnight💙

Well here we are, the end of this book🙊
This was the first fanfic I ever created that's based on the Hazbin Hotel fandom.

I actually became a Hazbin Hotel fan while going through a Bendy And The Ink Machine fan phase😅
I opened my wattpad one day to see stories that were related to Alastor, and confused I looked them up and saw he was a character from the show "Hazbin Hotel."

When I first watched the pilot episode back in late November 2023, I instantly fell for the story line, and absolutely LOVED Alastor's character design and V.A. (before the season came out, it was Edward who was the V.A. for the pilot EP on YouTube)

And so I found myself reading fanfic :) and the one book that got me to start writing was Bridgee2000 Alastor x reader one shots. Reading those, I got inspired to start my own book. And that was back in December 2023.

Now, here we are, April 15th 2024, and this story has reached a total of 124K reads, 2.37K votes, and 2.72K comments, and has also been voted #1 out of #13.2K other stories (damn LOL!)

And now...drumroll, the most voted Imagines out of ALL the others are......

🦌🦌🦌

1: Vulnerability parts 1 and 2❤ (currently holding at 54 and 72 votes! votes will continue to raise long after this book is complete)

2: Quite A Night parts 1 and 2🌆 (currently holding at 75 and 65 votes)

3: The Art Of Dance parts 1 and 2✨ (currently holding at 52 and 43 votes)

4: Comfort💜 (currently holding at 52 votes)

5: The Bet😼 (currently holding at 54 votes)

6: When She Loved Me🌺 (currently holding at 43 votes)

7: My Darling Doe🌸 (currently holding at 39 votes)

8: Set Free🦋 (currently holding at 43 votes)

9: Jealousy😤 (currently holding at 55 votes)

10: Jambalaya🥰 (currently holding at 47 votes)

🦌🦌🦌

of course, all the numbers will change, but these were the numbers the day this book was completed on April 15th, 2024.
So, as sad as I am to see it end, its now time to say thank you and goodnight.

We've all had a wonderful time together, but now, let us move onto the next story!

Thank you and goodnight!

-ValerieWinks777