Imagine 18: Have We Met Before?💛 (Pt. 2/Finale)

Pairing: Y/N x Alastor

*Summary: it has been three months since Y/N became a hotel guest. And now, she's officially ready to be redeemed, so in honor of their first guest to be redeemed, Charlie holds a celebration. Though Y/N still doesn't remember that Alastor was her past lover, she had grown to enjoy his company. At some point during the night, something happens to where Y/N hits her head, only to wake up with a new flood of memories*

cl0ud_24

*Y/N's POV*

Three months have passed since you walked inside the Hazbin Hotel, upon meeting Alastor, who graciously gave you a space to stay. And now, the longue that you remember was quiet and empty the first day you arrived, is now a bustle of sound and smells. 

Music plays softly in the back, as celebration drinks are being served for free from the bar, while hanging on the ceiling is a big "We'll Miss You Y/N!" sign Charlie had specifically made just for you. This was your night after all. 

In those three months you've spent at this rehabilitation hotel, you have managed to rid your life of sin, and become redeemable for Heaven. Just two days ago, Charlie went up to Heaven to discuss the quick progression you've made, and upon seeing it, Heaven declared you...

Redeemable. 

A thought you never dreamed was possibly. You always believed Hell was forever--even if your circumstances were unfair as to why your soul was sent down here, which you still are unclear as to why--but Charlie's dream was proven to work. A demon CAN be redeemed! They just have to work for it a little harder and stay true.

And you, are the hotel's FIRST one to be redeemed. 

You actually are meant to leave tomorrow morning, to walk to the pearly gates of Heaven and have its gates made from pure gold open for your entry. You can't help but feel excited. 

You're finally leaving this sin ridden place and going where you truly belong. You'll be reunited with your family, your friends. You'll be in a place of tranquility, and divinity. 

Except...

Your eyes scan the full longue, glancing from Angel Dust's white fluffy hair to Niffty's frantic running as she continues to chase after a bug--not even taking a moment to breathe--with her needle as her spear.

A little frightening...but you try your best to stay clear from her and anything...sharp she wields. 

Charlie is sitting on the couch beside Vaggie, a glass of wine in her hand. Her face is beaming, probably because finally, after so many haters and doubters, her hotel is reaching its point of succession. And it is all thanks to you...

Husker sits behind the bar counter, cleaning the glasses left behind from previous drinking. 

And then there is...Alastor. 

He stands in the middle of the room, hands clasped behind his back, the smile still on his face, as his crimson eyes look from one head to another, appearing to be a little pleased and dare you say...happy. 

A warm tingle floods your chest seeing his presence. You admit, you still haven't figured out as to why every time you look at him, you feel as if you know him--even though the two of you have never met before. But at the same time, upon getting to know him these past three months...you've slowly come to the realization that Alastor...isn't as terrible as everyone claims.