Imagine 32: A Radio's Tune🎵 (Pt. 3/Finale)

requested by Sen_moon

pairing: Y/N x Alastor

*summary: It has been three months since Y/N first sang on Alastor's radio show, and since then, nothing hasn't been the same. She is now a well-known and famous singer in Hell, but rumors are beginning to come out that Y/N and Alastor are secretly a thing. Deep down, Y/N does like Alastor, but due to her tramatic past caused by Valentino, she's afraid of love, until one day she couldn't stand it anymore and confesses. Though will Alastor return the same feelings?*

*Your POV*

It's amazing as it's almost insulting the way time flies. Though for your case, time has been on your side, and done great things.
Not only are you singing for your inspiration and idol on his radio show, but you also have your very own fanbase and are possibly getting things together to start your very own tour in Hell.

All things you always thought were out of your reach. How thankful to see that you're wrong. And what a big fuck you to Valentino for always doubting and abusing you.
Despite being under Alastor's watch and protection, the weight of the abuse and the memories of Valentino's sneering face still haunt you when you least expect it...which you hate.

Because while this past you're running from is following you, you can't help but admit you're finding yourself running towards Alastor's direction. For safety...for...love.
You found yourself falling in love with Alastor a month after joining the hotel, but it wasn't such a big surprise to you. You always loved and admired him--but that love wasn't the love you feel for him now.

And from Valentino's scars still on your mental conscious and heart, you're scared to open up again, in fear that Alastor will only hurt you...as he's hurt others before.
Which surprisingly, he hasn't done as of yet. But still...your fanbase isn't making it any easier on you.

As the months went on leading up to the present moment, rumors are spreading that you are secretly in a relationship with Alastor--which is an absolute lie. But the fans are correct when it comes to one rumor.
You are in love with him...as much as you want to deny it--out of fear, out of your image...you don't know how much more you can take before exploding.

Hence why after Alastor bid everyone goodnight and pressed the mute button up in his radio broadcasting tower, you step out of the booth and approach him. "Al-Alastor?"
"Hm?" he looks over his shoulder at you while being halfway bent over, his hands holding a stack of papers he's picked up from the desk in front of him.

"Ah, Y/N dear, wonderful job as always my little star!"

You blush. "Thank you..." you reply, chewing on your bottom lip in a nervous manner while your fingers pinch your arms. Goodness how will you word this without sounding dumb? And how will he even react to such a thing? From what you've heard...he's an Ace In The Hole, but...maybe he could still like you? You can't really say for sure.

The only way to find out is to speak your truth and shut your eyes to make it easier on you.
With a quick inhale of a breath, you speak. "I love you," you blurt out, "I-I know this is sudden and you probably don't love me back and--" you stop, eyes widening as you throw a hand over your mouth.

You just said the word...love. A word you weren't supposed to say, yet a word that somehow managed to slip past your tongue.
Fuck.