His/Your pick up lines🥰

*You'll see he's in the most quiet place in Hell, legs propped up on one chair while he sits on the other, slowly moving his head to the beat of his music coming from his microphone staff.
You approach him.*

"You like jokes?"

He looks at you, smiling. "I certainly do enjoy them, yes. Why do you ask?"

"What did the female deer say to the male deer?"

He brings a finger to his chin, pondering while making a 'hmm' noise. "I haven't got the slightest idea."

You clear your throat, and inhale a breath.
"You know I'm quite FAWNED of you! Shall we get together sometime and have a WONDEERFUL time?!"

He laughs. "Quite witty of you," he replies through his laughter. "I never would've guessed!"

"Do you get it though?"

"Of course! The fawn said to the male deer that she's-oh..." realization sinks in, and he looks at you with slightly widened eyes.

You smirk. "So what do you say, Alastor? Care to join me for a night of fun?"

*********

*Alastor sees you sitting on the couch in the hotel.*

He approaches you. "Oh Y/N?"

You look up at him and smile. "Oh hey! Yeah what's up?"

He clears his throat. "I must know. Did it hurt?"

You furrow your brow. "Did what hurt?"

"You know, when you fell from heaven?"

Your eyes widen. "I...huh?!"

He laughs. "Darling are you secretly a thief? Because you have stolen my heart."

He winks at your red, shocked, wide eyed face, before turning and leaving and praising himself.
"I'm quite good at this flirting thing! Did you see the look on her face?! GENIUS!"