Imagine 7: Jealousy😤

pairing: Y/N x Alastor x Angel Dust

*summary: Y/N is dating Alastor, but when Alastor begins to notice how much fun Y/N and Angel are having, he begins to feel jealous.*

Requested by Bridgee2000

*Y/N's POV*

I sit beside my silent, quietly reading boyfriend, Alastor in the main hall of the Hazbin Hotel.

For break time, Alastor thought it would be a grand idea to sit and read.
So, I lean over his shoulder and read the book in silence, like he's doing.

Soon, our silence is interrupted by the loud slam of a door, and a tall spider demon walks in, well, struts in.

"Heya babe! Miss me?!" Angel chuckles, coming over and hugging me.
I laugh softly under my breath, and Alastor sighs, shutting his book and raising a hand to the bridge of his nose in disappointment that our break was interrupted by Angel.

I don't mind seeing Angel, he's actually a pretty good friend of mine. We hit it off well :)

"Ya doing anything right now?" Angel asks.
I shake my head.

"How's about you and me head down Pentagram city?" he winks, "I found this fucking new place that sells the BEST of anything and everything! Figured you'd like it!"

"Ooh!" I perk up, feeling excited. Angel knows the best stores to shop at, plus he's good at picking out makeup and clothes for me that are my type.

I stand up. "I'm down! Let's do it!"

Angel snakes one of his arm around mine. "Shall we?" he winks at me.
A slightly growling Alastor sits behind me, on the couch, staring at us.

I look over my shoulder at him. "You don't mind, right?"

Alastor shakes his head, hiding his jealousy. "No no no, darling! Go on," he says.

I giggle. "Thanks," I lean in and kiss his cheek quickly, "love you, I'll see you later tonight!"

"Come ON!" Angel starts to pull me, "I wanna get there before the sales are over!"
I laugh, running out of the hotel with him, not noticing Alastor staring at us, exhaling a breath.

***
*Alastor's POV*

My goodness...that's the third time this week Angel's interrupted OUR time together, and waltzed out with Y/N at his side.
Its almost like Y/N isn't my significant other, but Angel's.

I set the book aside, bringing my hands under my chin, deep in thought.

She used to decline Angel's offers, but lately, she's been accepting everyone of them no hesitation.
Does she...find me boring?

Ha! ME?! BORING! What nonsense! I'm the most fun this hotel has seen! I tell great dad jokes, I'm charming and witty, everyone adores me.
But Y/N...

I purse my lips. I seem to be stuck in a pickle right now.
Before Y/N and I began our relationship, she would always want to hear my stories and jokes.
Now...not so much...