To be or Not to be (chapter 2)

(Highly recommend this song and you can also use it specially while reading Sunoo part.)

All of the students already go to their homes. While Sunoo and the other officers stay there and have meeting.

SSO Office ( Supreme Students Officers)

Sunoo: So as of now, we stick to the plan  which is pupunta tayong lahat dito ng Saturday and Sunday and make some decorations

Sunoo: So as of now, we stick to the plan which is pupunta tayong lahat dito ng Saturday and Sunday and make some decorations. Y/N, contact the designer and decorating team naki-pagcolab saatin last time para mabilis ang preparations natin send ko mamaya lahat ng details.

Y/N: Noted, pres.

Sunoo nods

Sunoo: Ok so that's all for today, and for further announcement wait niyo nalang rin sa Saturday and Sunday. Happy weekends everyone. Said by Sunoo while smiling.

When Felix suddenly speak.

Felix: Sun, want to go outside with other officers?, were having a dinner outside as a promise to them last time.
Sunoo: No hyung, have something to do right now and I really need to finish it.

Y/N: Sun, minsan lang naman eh.
Sunoo: Bakit tutulungan mo ba ako? Ahhh aber...

Y/N: Of course , so what's the things you need to do? Y/N happily said
Sunoo: Ok, I have three assignment in General physics which is about torque and angular velocity/acceleration. 2 in General biology and I will do our project. In designing and making which is Hat making.

Y/N drop her jaw sa mga narinig niya and she just said.
Y/N: joke lang pala kaya mo na yan hehehe... And I just remembered Yanna and I will have date this entire week.
Sunoo: "Ok, so una na kayo may tatapusin pa ako dito...And as for promise take my card treat yourselves." Sunoo said happily and some what serious.

All of the officer have a smile to their lips while taking Sunoo's card. Felix is hesitant first but he can't do anything because if he didn't take it Sunoo will get mad.
All of the SSO go to have dinner except for Sunoo. While Sunoo walking to the pathway of school there is suddenly a woman shout Sunoo's name.

Mrs. Rodriguez: Sun...
Sunoo turn around look at to the woman
Sunoo: What do you need madam?
Mrs. Rodriguez: Sun, are you really not going there?
Sunoo: Madam, No need to ask because I know you already know the answer.

Mrs. Rodriguez: But..Sun
Sunoo just turn around and go to his room. After he arrived to his room he just sit to his chair and have a deep thought. it's already 6:00 pm and Sunoo just sit there and think about something.

Flashback

Monday 2 days before exam

Monday 2 days before exam. Sunoo is just sitting to his chair when Y/N and Yanna arrive. Y/N suddenly go to Sunoo and grab him and pull him outside the room and go to the SSO Office. Sunoo was plastered to what's going on. So after they arrive. Sunoo suddenly ask Y/N what's going on.

Sunoo: "What is your problem? Ahh." In a serious and mad tone
Y/N: Let me explain first. I just received a message from the principal and she wants you to handle this big event.
Y/N show his phone to Sunoo. Where in Sunoo was feels terrible.
Y/N: I know that this kind of expression you will have but Sun, we really need to grab this because once we successfully do it all of the officer will have benefits to it. Specially, you, I know you need this to your portfolio and Vice also need it.

Sunoo: Is this connected to them? Tell me right now Y/N. You know that I can't do it... This is all to much right now I can't lead this kind of event.

Y/N: But we are here Sun, me, vice, Yanna, even the others teacher they know that you can do it. We all know that you can do it.
Sunoo: But what if? Mangyari ulit yung dati... Hindi ko na alam kung anong gagawin ko.

Y/N: For the last time Sun, please magkaroon ka naman ng tiwala sa sarili mo. And I promise na kakayanin natin to.

Sunoo: What did they tell you? Ok, I deal with this kind of stuff/game they want but after this you tell them that I going to *********. And change ******.

Y/N: But Sun, you can't do that.
Sunoo:I can , I'm just doing this because I know they want to challenge me again and I also know that they targeting you, felix hyung and Yanna. Don't worry I can handle it.

Y/N: Thank you, Sun... And I am sorry about what happened last year.

Sunoo: No need it already happened. But bring the message that I said, i will accept this event if they accept my offer to.

Present

Sunoo think the conversation between he and Y/N. And there is a sudden hot fluid come from his eyes.
Sunoo talk to himself and said, there will be always two decision in each life and that would be... To be or Not to be.

Right now I choose to be their puppet but after this show I will choose not to be their puppet anymore. I hate that family.

Author: Chapter 2 is already done hope you like it . Dear readers please interact to me so that I will be inform if the story is ok or not. And please don't forget to vote and comment.😍