BAND(Chapter 22)

Y/N and Sunoo was together and having a conversation.
" How do I get here?"  Sunoo asked
" Heeseung Oppa, found you and you are unconscious that time and they even take care of you when I rest." Y/N answered

"They?" Sunoo was confused
" Ohhhh... Heeseung and his friends take care of you. " Y/N answered while smiling
Sunoo was shocked to what he heard from Y/N. He hide it and just nod to Y/N .

Skip→→→
The stage is so beautiful and all of the students that are not going to perform. Find there own place on the crowd to watch the performance of each group representative. The MC's of tonight activity was Daniel and I.N.

" Good evening everyone, now that all of us are here. While waiting for our beloved contender. Why don't we call our beloved Enhypen to perform and show to us their surprise gift for us." Daniel said

" Correct partner, so what's are we waiting for. Lets welcome Enhypen." - I.N

Each of the members go to their respective position to do their dance. Which is their latest 4th mini album, bite me and sacrifice. They started to dance and all of the students eyes was joyful watching them while making a noise and  dance to.

The SSO members watching them while performing. When suddenly Sunoo speak and said," No wonder, they are to famous and many people love them." Sunoo said it silently but Y/N heard it.

" I'm agree with that, they are really good and I  hope many people love them more. See their passion to what they are doing." Y/N said

" You heard it?." Sunoo asked Y/N nodded and them Sunoo ask Y/N while watching Enhypen performance.

"Y/N, why your brothers want to be an Idol? Your parents are wealthy too and have the power. They don't need to make money. So what's the reason?" Sunoo asked

" It's not the money Sun, we can see that they endorse many company and they look happy with that. I'm not just talking about my brothers but as a whole group. They're all came from a wealthy family but the reason why they want to be an Idol is to be with their fans. To give positive vibes, to give happiness and most importantly is to connect to their fans because they firmly believe that even they don't see all of their fans face to face they wanted to connect to them by using dancing and singing."  Y/N said

Sunoo and smile. Y/N saw the way Sunoo smile and that is to beautiful and genuinely that make her freeze.

Y/N asked Sunoo," Sun, do you find them amazing? What if one of them confess to tou and want yo date you what would you do?"
Sunoo looked to Y/N and answer the question " I find them amazing but if there is a chance that one of them date me. I will decline it because they are to brilliant for a person like me. You know why, they are to precious to me and I want them to have a happy life. I have enough to be friends with them because I am thankful with that even though I've a make mistake to them. They try to know me and even try to protect me. But I hope the person that I wait for many years remember me. Before my memory drifting a part." Sunoo smile while saying those words to Y/N and Y/N is the only person know all of this words that has a hidden meaning.

Y/N felt that there is a liquid fall from her eyes. Sunoo was about to walk and go to the back stage because they need to start preferring. When Y/N  speaks and said something," Sun, your to unfair to those people who loves you, why I'm the only one know all of your pain. People think that they know you as a whole person but you keep surprising us. Why don't tell to Auntie and to other people that close to you that your facing that problem. Sun, I am a human too , I can't endure  the way you endure that pain and keep smiling like you don't have a problem." Y/N said it while crying. Sunoo walk towards her and hug her.

" I am thankful to have a friend like you, Y/N . I will always be thankful to all the things that you've done to me. But please let's just pretend all of the secret that I tell you is just a dream. After this five months I will hope that some miracle will happen and stay here with all of you. Y/N stop crying and don't need to worry because I know that I can face this." Sunoo said while smiling and he stop hugging Y/N when he saw Yanna are there. He walks towards Yanna and said Y/N is crying calm her. I will prefer now for the band. Yanna just nodded and understand the command.