I MISS YOU (Chapter 18)

All of the members of Enhypen arrived to the SSO OFFICE and drink their coffee there, while having conversations to each other,but Jungwon notice that Heeseung is quite and he can see that he is mad. So he asked Heeseung.

" Heeseung Hyung, are you ok?" He asked in worried tone.

" Ohhh, I am ok Wonnie, I just thinking about something."

Jungwon just nod and he said," Don't think to much Hyung, If you need something to tell, just talk to us and we will listen." He said it while smiling.

Heeseung smile to the younger one and he speak again," Don't worry Wonnie, I'm ok... And tomorrow is our fan meeting/signing right."

Jungwon nods when suddenly the speaker on their room make a sound.

" Good afternoon Primerians, I hope that all of you have a great Friday, because this upcoming Monday all of the Seniors and some of the college students will have a 2 weeks out campus camping. To those who are already on the list, Please prepare your things that good for two weeks and to those who want to join, we still have 50 slots and list your name  to Ma'am Benitez. For those have questions, Please check the school page and read the protocol there. As for the groupings, They will announce it on Monday so expect that you can or you can't be with your friends or lover. That's all everyone, enjoy your weekend."

Jake suddenly speak," Sun, is already her-"  when suddenly the door outside opened. Heeseung hear it so he suddenly walk towards the door of the room and opened it. The other members are confused but they just watched Heeseung. Heeseung walk towards the SSO members and asked Y/N.

" Where is Sunoo?" He said in serious tone.
"Oh, Oppa, Sun already leave right after he said, what you heard in the speaker. He said that he will fetch someone." Y/N confused but she just answered.

Sunoo POV

It's almost three weeks when I accept and work for this event. I can say that some part of me is happy because of that but there is something that bothering me right now. I don't know if I'm really close to them because it so fast and at the same time the way that I interact to them is just a fake at first because I was ordered to be good to them. I don't have problem to them. I am just uncomfortable when I am around them, specially to Heeseung Hyung. But as the time goes by and I starting to know them one by one, I start to feel that I am not faking it anymore and I feel that I have Hyungs/Friends to count on. While I'm driving I just think that I was making a progress to my social life. I'm no longer the Sunoo that always talk to SSO members which typically my only friend.

Now I also share my wants to other people and I am happy about that but at the same time something hunted me and that is whenever I feel happy there is something not good will happen to my life. But I just enjoy this remaining year.

I arrived to the cafe shop and while waiting for someone I just scrolling on my phone . When suddenly someone touch my face and cover my eyes and he speaks, " Do you know, who am I?"
I just smile and said," Come on Taki Hyung, I know that is you because the way you smell." He removed his hands and speak," How's my Uno?"

I smile and said," Hyung I'm ok."

Taki Hyung is one of my friend ever since I was in grade school. He is one of my senior that became friends and after that he decided to be an idol and he successfully debuted as one of the members of &team. Taki Hyung came from a powerful family too and he is the reason why we hold a big event last year and get to know the other &team members specially K Hyung . The three of us became friends and K hyung also tried to call me Uno. The two of them is the only person who calls me Uno, I don't know why but Uno is one of my favorite nickname.