Encounter (chapter 8)

Sunoo woke up early and it's already Friday, 7:30 a.m.
He dressed himself like going some appointment in the morning. Sunoo take his phone and type something.
Messenger
Mr.Pres🦊
- Good morning @everyone, there is no need to go in school this afternoon because the teachers ,department heads, and school heads will go there for their meeting. Please rest and go early tomorrow so that we can finish our work this Saturday and Sunday.

- By the way Felix hyung, Y/N and Yanna read my message. Thank you everyone...❣️

After Sunoo type. He left his room and go directly to the kitchen and cook some pancakes and made some coffee that enough for two people. After Sunoo done cooking he saw his Mama Ninang that smiling and asked something.
Mama Ninang: Sun, your so early today... Are you going somewhere?
Sunoo answered and said " Yes ma, I need to do something this morning and this afternoon I need to go to school because there is a minor problem that need to be solved but don't worry Ma.
Mama Ninang: Ok , as long as,you said it  ok then I am ok too. And by the way I just remembered, are you going to your hou-
The woman stop talking when Sunoo suddenly speak and said.
" That is the date of your birthday so Ma you already know the answer. Come on Ma, let's just eat and we don't need to talked topic like that."
Mama Ninang answered: But she already miss you.
Sunoo don't even looked or say something. He just eat peacefully.  The woman bring another topic.
Mama Ninang: Are you going to Dr. Jin this morning?
Sunoo nod and take a glance to his Mama Ninang and he saw that the woman is sad. After the two of them eat. Sunoo clean the table and kitchen, before leaving he hug his Mama Ninang and said.
"Ma, you don't need to be worried,I can handle it."  Said in a serious voice.

Y/N parents house

The 4 boys already having their breakfast because they need to go their dorm early. While they are silently eating Jay suddenly asked a  question and said.
" Won, are you going visit Hyung hospital this morning with Heeseung hyung?"
Jungwon nod and Jake suddenly asked to " Can I come?, I badly miss Hyunjin hyung." Jungwon answered"yes, Hyung."  made Jake happy. So he finished his food and after that he stands quickly, when suddenly Sunghoon speaks " But in one condition you will accompany Jungwon later to the Prime University as our representative. Because he need to check if everything is ok and you need to take some shot so we can see if there will be no problem."
Jake answered "ok"
Y/N already up and dressed too and go to the dining table and eat. She said her greetings to her Oppa's and sit beside Sunghoon.
Sunghoon asked Y/N " Why you are already up and dressed, are you going somewhere?"
Y/N nod and said "Yes oppa,  I have a meeting with Vice and Yanna because we need to do something and this afternoon we will directly go to school."
Sunghoon said "your going to the school this afternoon then Jay hyung and I go too. So we can see how our little sister can work." Said in soft tone.
After all of them finished eating. The 4 boys said their goodbyes and directly go now in the apartment.
Sunghoon and Jay leave the car and Heeseung got in and take over to drive and asked the two brothers if they are going but the two brothers said no and asked where is Niki. The elder one answered and said "he is sleeping".

 The elder one answered and said "he is sleeping"

The three boys arrive to the hospital exactly 8:45 a

The three boys arrive to the hospital exactly 8:45 a.m but Heeseung wants to buy some coffee so he go to the coffee shop. While the two boys entered the hospital. Jake and Jungwon asked the front desk in the first floor if where is the office of Dr. Jin. The nurse was starstruck because of the two boy and suddenly answered and said on the "5th floor sir. And you can see a room there that has a name of Dr Jin but he has a appointment right now to someone." the two boys nods and said thanks to the nurse and go to the elevator. When they are already on the 5th floor they quickly find the office of their hyung and when they saw it. They knocked and open the door and saw someone sit in front of their hyung while talking. Dr. Jin saw them and the boy sitting in front of Doc. Jin take a look at them too and suddenly speaks to Doc. Jin and said "you have your Visitor Hyung , so I must go now but don't worry I will always take this medicine." and the boy stand up and vow to Doc Jin and just smile to the boys and leave the room. The two boys was froze to where they are and suddenly back to the reality when Jin suddenly speak and said.
Jin: So what the two of you, doing right here?
Jake suddenly asked Jin, " You know him Hyung?"
Jin was puzzled and suddenly remembered about Sunoo and answer Jake's question " Oh you mean Sunoo?, yes he's has been close to me, my parents and his parents always been friend, So apparently he just visited me. Oh let's get back to the topic why you two are here?" Said in a serious and but soft tone
Jungwon answered and said " Oh we just want to visit you too. And Heeseung hyung is also here but he buy some coffee."
Hyunjin suddenly asked with a loud voice"Heeseung is here?"
The two boys was shocked but asked Jin why he is acting like that. Hyunjin said nothing and calm himself.

Heeseung Pov

I park the car and take the coffee that I bought earlier and l leave the car. As I walk toward the desk , I heard the nurses talking about something.

Third person

Nurse1 : Do you really saw them?, the nurse that being asked answered " yes, I saw them, they even asked me where is Doc Jin office." The other nurse suddenly speak and said," Doc Jin know them, but know doubt he came from a powerful family and additionally he even friend with the adoptive son of the founder of the hospital." Other nurse speak and said , " Ohhhh, you mean Kim Sunoo..." The nurses stop from talking when Heeseung suddenly asked , " Where is the office of Doc Jin?"
The nurse was puzzled and answered, "Sir, 5th floor." When Heeseung heard  that he just walked and leave the nurses shocked.

Heeseung PoV

I leave them like that without any greetings because I hate people when they talked about someone's life. But I do heard the name Kim Sunoo I already heard that name but I don't know where...I was using my phone while walking because Jungwon text me , when suddenly someone bumped to me and  made  the coffee fall and spilled to the floor. I saw the boy face and I was shocked when I looked to him like he saw a ghost and he just run.

Author: Hello, I'm back again and it's already our vacation... So expect that there will be a new chapter not everyday but atleast I can finished it before New year... So kindly Vote and comment if you have a questions. And that will help me to improve more. Thank you.❣️