TAKE THE BLAME(CHAPTER 26)

" Jung, you're keeping him by all yourself, that's make us sad."

Jungwon and Sunoo was shocked when suddenly there is someone that speak to their back. The two of them suddenly turned their head and saw 5 man standing there and watching them with a serious face.

The other person ,who said those words make his way towards them.
The 5 boys already changed their shirts and shorts  but their hair are all wet.

Sunoo suddenly speak and he said, " Jay hyung, why all of you are here?"

Jay suddenly looked to Sunoo and smile," ohhh, Sun all of us wanted to swim because we saw a small water garden in the other side of forest earlier but we came late and its getting dark so we decided to fetch Wonnie because he said earlier that he saw a good spot to read his book but that's unlikely him because he always go with us... So now I know the reason why he didn't want go with us." Jay said in serious voice.

Sunoo was confused but he just smile.
Jungwon suddenly speak and he said, " All of this is just coincidence. I didn't know that Sun will be here."
"Really?" A word came from the back
" Jake Hyung that's true. I just saw him and we got in a small conversation." Jungwon said.
Sunoo didn't know what's going. Why Jungwon really need to depend himself or explain to them all the thing. But he feels that he need to help Jungwon so he just  said." That's true Hyungs all of this is just a coincidence." Sunoo said.

All of them feel relieved when Sunoo answered. So they just nod and also sit beside Sunoo.

" So we already here, why don't we join them and have a little conversation with them." Niki said while looking to all of them.
" That's right." Jake said
" I agree, but ask Sunoo too if he wanted because what if he didn't want us." Heeseung said in cold voice.

Sunoo shakes his head he said," No, I want to have some small talk to all of you too... After all we need to get to know each other because we will work for almost 5 months. So why don't we be comfortable to each other. And before I forgot-" before he continue  what he  going to say he stand and vow while saying " Thank you for looking me when I was missing and thank you for taking care of me. I really I appreciate it. So if there is something that all of you need help and want to know I will really do anything. Also sorry for being cold during our first interaction and thank you for letting me be friend to all of you." Sunoo said those word while vowing to all of them and that he do made the Enhypen members shocked. They suddenly stand and go to him and hold him.

" Sun, welcome we really appreciate what you do..." Jay said
" Come on Sun, we are already friend." Jake said
The other smile too.
After that all of them shared some story. All of them talked to each other. They also make some fun and they looked like a whole group of friends that are really close to each other. But suddenly Sunoo's phone make a noise. He look at it and when he saw who is the person calling. His face suddenly got pale and he stand.
The other people was confused and one of them said," If that is important go now. We will wait here until you come back but if that is really important that you can't come back let's us know. Message Jungwon or any of us because we know that you know our phone number." Heeseung said.
Sunoo nod," I'll be back. I just need to answer this call." Sunoo said and say his goodbye to the others and make his way.

Fast forward ⏩⏩⏩

1 hour have passed but  Sunoo didn't came back. So all of them decided to go to the main camp. They arrived to the main camp when they saw Sunoo entered to one of the luxurious car. They wanted to go there but Felix stop them.

" What are you doing?" Niki said in irritated voice.
"I will explain later but let him be."  Felix said in a serious voice.
All of them feel that this is not a simple matter but they just stand there and watch what's going on. They also saw Taki approaching the other. Taki open the car and was about to enter when he saw them. Taki look at them and smile  but that is a fake smile. Whats makes them more puzzled is the Choi brother's are there.
"Why the Choi brothers are?" Jake ask while looking at to Felix.
Felix shake his head indicating that he doesn't know. After the Choi brothers entered the car. All of the luxurious car started and go to there way.