Is he there?(Chapter 3)

In the training room

Enhypen practicing their dance, for their upcoming event but they didn't know where they gonna perform it. Enhypen just finish their practice and sitting on the corner.

Jay: So, kailan na ulit natin ito need i-perform?

Jungwon: After this week to be specific, on next Monday.

Jay: Ok...

They're sitting there and resting. When suddenly there is a person open the door and speak. All of them stand quickly and greet that person. The person nod and speak.

Manager Nim: "So, I hope all of you is ready. At the same time, all of you will leave here on Thursday and will go to the apartment that the company buy last time, So that all of you will have a better access when going to the school."

Manager Nim stop talking when he see the reaction of the people he's talking.

A boy suddenly speak
Hee: What do you mean going out?

Niki: Yeah, what do you mean by that?

Manager Nim was puzzled from what he heard.

Manager Nim: Jungwon, you didn't tell them?

Jay suddenly speaks up

Jay: Yahhhh...Jungwon, you know I just asked you a minute ago and you said you don't know!!! Said by serious and angry voice but not that mad.

The other member just laugh because of the expression made by Jay.

Jungwon: Hyung, sorry but let me explain first. I know, na di naman kayo papayag kapag sinabi ko iyon kaagad kaya pinag-practice ko muna kayo. So kapag sinabi ko ba papayag kayo?

All the members look hesitant but all of them agree.

Hee: So, what it is?

Jungwon: So were having a variety show.

When they heard the statement, all of the members appeared joyful, but as it went on, their smiles faded and turned into a range of emotions.

Jake: Is that correct? Jay and Sunghoon, diba doon nag-aaral si Y/N ngayon?

Jay and Sunghoon nods
Sunghoon speaks
Sunghoon: So do you mean Manager Nim, the variety show will be held on that school? Am I correct?

Manager Nim: Yes, that's true and I know that this news will be not good and not bad at the same time, but-

All of the members listening carefully to Manager Nim, but suddenly a young boy speaks up.
Niki: Is that boy there, answer me right now?

Manager Nim: I don't know, but apparently I could say yes.
Heeseung see's the expression made by Niki, he walk towards Niki and tap his shoulder and speak.

Hee: Niks, easy everything that happened last year is just a accident you don't need to be like that.

Niki: How can I hyung?, that person just wondering and being joyful but look we almost lost hyung . You hate that person, too, I know.

Hee: Yes, that's true but we know that it's already past and the only thing that we can do is let that person suffer on his own without putting ourselves down.

Jungwon suddenly speaks up.
Jung: Ok, that's enough Nik's and hyung, we don't know the other part of the story. So the only thing, that we can do is do our variety show, be successful and do our comeback after 5 months. And di niyo ba na mimiss maging student again.

Jay: Yes we miss it, Can't wait to see her again.
Sunghoon: Oh you mean Y/N?, di ka gustong makita nun lalo nasa bahay.

Jay: As if ikaw rin?

Jake suddenly interfere
Jake: Easy, so you two will go to your house and see Y/N, right? Can I go too?

Jay: Yes, but don't get hope Jake she's a bisexual and have already girlfriend.

Jake: Oh, really? So does he have a beautiful friends?

Jungwon suddenly speaks up
Jung: Hyung, we don't go there to date or sight seeing some girls. We are going there so we can do our comeback, ok?

Jake: Jung, naman di na ma biro.
Manager Nim: So it's already announce, all of you will leave in Thursday, Jay and Sunghoon it's up two both of you. If you go to the apartment or both of you stay to your parents house. But it is more safe to stay in the apartment.
Sung: We stay in apartment manager. But we will spend the first night at our parents house, Jay and I just want to visit our parents'.

Manager Nim: Alright then, practice till tomorrow, pack your belongings, and everyone will go at precisely 5:00 p.m. on Thursday. and I have alleviated some of the stress from your schedule, so I am unable to travel with you.
All of them nod and say goodbye to Manager Nim.

Author: I've completed Chapter 3, I am working right now for the chapter 4, so there is possibility that I can upload chapters 4-6 till tomorrow or Sunday.
Please don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you.🥰😍