MAKE US SAD (CHAPTER 25)

Present

It's already Saturday afternoon. All of the students have their own business and some of them have a time to each other and some are playing or talking.

Sunoo go to the forest as the other SSO members stay to the camp side. Sunoo sit on a bench while eating his favorite mint choco that given by his Youngbin Hyung. He goes to the  forest by himself because he want to relax just a little bit before going back to the camp side. He sat there while eating, he also bring a book to read. But the main reason why he is there is he  wanted to have time for himself at the forest and watch the sunset. While waiting for the sunset he reads there silently but suddenly he heard something to the  trees but he don't mind it and continue reading.

After a few minutes someone approach him by sitting beside him. Sunoo notice it and he look to the guy with a confused face. The other person  hold a book too and start reading as he sit on the bench. The other person notice that Sunoo looked at him but he just said something without looking to Sunoo and he said,
" Don't worry, just do the things that you do earlier I will not interrupt you. I just want to try read here." He said but before he start to read  he add "Act that I don't exist."
Sunoo nod and reply,"ok, hyung"

The two of them read silently and act that they didn't exist to each other world. As Sunoo thought but to the other person it's completely opposite.

Jungwon P.O.V

As we plan to go to the forest. I bring my favorite book because I saw a bench earlier while we walk there with my group mates. For me this is the perfect time to read a book because it ease my stress and problems. As we walked to the forest all of them plan go to the other side of the forest where they said , they saw a big water garden or should I say a river. where I also saw earlier. So they bring an extra shirt. I excuse my self because I didn't bring any extra shirt and perhaps all I want to do now is to read my unfinished book. As they walked to the other side, I also walked towards the different way all by my self.

As I approach my target spot I saw someone already invaded it. I was so nervous as I walked because I was to shy to talk to the other person, not because I am not used to it but the person it self. It's Sunoo, I know that Sunoo think me as one of his friend because we already have conversation sometimes but there is something that make me feel shy to have conversation to him.
But sometimes I feel insecure towards my other group member. Because for me he is more close towards to my other members specially to Jake and Jay. So sometimes I don't really open a topic towards him because I don't know what to do. I don't know why I feel like this but for me, I am little interested toward him where in, it ranges around 10-20% at
FIRST .... It all started when he suddenly entered to the  door of the social hall where many students watch us to perform. But to all of the students around the hall he holds the different aura that I want. So when he entered to the door I suddenly felt that this boy is my type not because I'm into boys but I know that I like him. So I started to observe what he does and the way he lead. I know that there is clash between my group and he as a leader of this school but I want to know why those things happen. I have a lot of questions want to ask him personally but I just can't because something wants to stop me and I feel that the outcome will be different and that will hurts me. But one thing I am sure Sunoo is not the person that they gossip about because I once saw him cry and that is when the day I first saw him.

Flash back

I was wondering around the school because Manager Nim wanted to visit the school with me. He said that he want me to check if the school is ok. Before I inform my other team members. For me I am ok to the school because all of our family is one of the investor here and one of the reason why Manager Nim choose this school because we can have our private space because He knows that Primerians are well behave specially when they are being told to what do. And it will easy for us because we know some people here like Jay's and Sunghoon's sister and some of the official and heads we also know because we saw them in past family business or reunion. But the only thing that will be hard for us is to meet the person that lead to what happened last year and the person who caused why K hyung still embedded and still unconscious. I know that I can't blame the person who lead that time but the person I have the most grudge is no other than the person that K Hyung protect because I know this is not a simple matter. Other people already saw the first statement (investigation) and upon what I heard and learned to what happened,  it is not an accident to be more specific it is intended because they saw two people set up everything and make the light will directly fall to the persons head. But the other person who witness it change the statement and the police file the final investigation and the thing there is the witness said that everything is just an accident and that person is unknown.
We can't do anything we don't know who is that person but I promise once I know who is that person is , I will ruin that persons life.

I can do everything to all people I love specially to my team mates because they are one of the reason why I am free. So I am willing to do everything just to see them happy again. So , as I wondered around I am wearing face mask because there  is a lot of students outside they are happily chatting to each other. So I decided to go inside the school and  check it . While walking inside the school I feel like this is what I miss but I'm still happy to what I have now. I am being to dramatic again, as I want to watch the students that pass by while I sit on one of the chair in the canteen and then I saw Y/N with the other two students. They are talking about deal but I can't heard it clearly because they are to far. I want to shout her name but apparently she must be busy because they are going straight to the school hall based on what I heard from sa the speaker earlier. It is said rhat they will have meeting.
So apparently 30 minutes have been passed and I still can't see Manager Nim and I also notice that students are going straightly to their room and get their things and start to leave the school.

As I decided to walk I saw someone talking Mrs. Rodriguez the principal of the school one of the Kang's daughter. I don't know if they are in good terms but they looked like fighting. As the boy start to turn his back and and start to walk away. Mrs. Rodriguez directly goes out. And as a curious person I try to find the other person and I saw him and he was crying inside the room. I was in ache when I saw him cry I want to hug him but suddenly my phone vibrate and it's already 6:00 p.m so I started to walk silently and go directly outside the school and I saw Manager Nim and Mrs. Rodriguez are talking each other. After that Manager Nim and I directly go to the Hybe building.

Present

So when I already seated and feel that someone  looked at me with confusion I just act cool and said, "Don't worry just mind what's your doing earlier, I just want to sit here and read." I said, I also add "Act that I don't exist."
And I heard him ," ok, hyung"
When I heard what he said I feel like my heart want to jump out of my body. It is a simple sentence but my heart can't take it. I feel my ears and my face turn red but I need to hide it.

Fast forward ⏩⏩⏩

It's been 1 hour  when we stay together and mind our own business. The sky started to get an orange color where in I can watch the sunset as I stop reading my book and set it a side. As I start to watch  the view, I also notice Sunoo watching the sunset. He suddenly speak and he said," The sunset is so beautiful."  He uttered  those words while looking at me with a beautiful eyes and smile. He also added " Isn't Hyung?"
I was to stunned the way he act and the way he suddenly asked me a question.
I wasn't prepared to that and I was confused to what answer I'm gonna answer...
So I just answered," ohhh, that's true..." With an awkward tone...
He suddenly laugh because I know he noticed the way I act towards him.

" No need to act like that Hyung, we already friend... Aren't we?" He said
" Ohhhh, of course but you also act confused earlier when I sit beside you, Am I right?" I said
He smile again and laugh at the same time and for the second time around I saw again the most beautiful smile that makes me fall for him deeper.

We are laughing and having a good time for each other when suddenly there is a group of people that stand behind us and suddenly interrupt our conversation.

" Jung, you're keeping him by all yourself, that's make us sad."

Author: Sorry for late update... As I needed to focus to our practice and our final performance for all of our subject... Enjoy reading... See you again for the next chapter.🥰

Please vote and comment... Sorry for those words that I misspelled and those wrong grammar. Thank you for supporting me.🥺