Visitors (Chapter 7)

Sunoo POV
I offered to drive them in their house because they forgot to bring their car and it's already late.

Yanna told me to drove Y/N first in there house. So I followed the command. We arrive exactly 10:30 p.m in Y/N house. I watched the two girls saying goodbyes to each other, when suddenly I saw a car that stop, not far were we are. So I go out to my car and pretend that I didn't see them and pose like someone wanting a hug from Y/N. When Y/N came to me and give me a hug. I wispered to her and said that " there is a car that suddenly stop not far away from us, and I want you to go inside your house as soon as possible."  I told her that but his expression is smiling and saying that I am too exaggerated. So when Yanna already inside the car I go inside too and giving Y/N a signal to go now inside their gate. She wave and just nod. when I saw her already inside the gate I feel relieved and start the car.

Y/N pov

I was shocked , when Sun told me that there is a car that stop near in my parents house

I was shocked , when Sun told me that there is a car that stop near in my parents house. So I take a glance to it  and saw a car that  familiar to me and I suddenly remembered my brothers. I just tell Sun that he is being exaggerated and after that I just wave and go inside the gate so Sun will feel relieved. When I enter inside my house, I see mama and papa watching tv and they saw me. I said my greetings to them and they asked me.
Mama: Saan ka galing, anong oras?
Papa: Oo nga anong oras na, nak?
Y/N: Chill ma, pa... Parang may bisita tayo ngayon hehe... Bibilang ako nang tatlo...one, two, three. When suddenly the door opened and I saw my brothers and 2 more people which is Jake and Jungwon oppa.
Mama and Papa walk towards my brothers and hugs them and I just say
"hi" to all of them.

Jay POV
I saw Y/N hugged someone and I feel like who's that boy?... I looked to Sunghoon and he didn't respond. So I just said to myself*Imma gonna ask her later... We entered the house and Mama and Papa hugged me and Sunghoon.
Mama serves as a bunch of food and we eat it together and after we eat... Jungwon and Jake help clean the table and the kitchen, and after that I called Y/N and the three other boys to have a small talks. Mama and Papa already go to their room and have a rest.

Third person

All of them gathered in the living room and have a small talk about each other, when Jay suddenly asked a question to Y/N

Jay: Who's that guy?
Y/N : Ohhh, the guy earlier? You don't know him, oppa?
Jay: I will not asked you , if I know him? And why you are late ?
Y/N answered: Oh that is Sun, and we had a meeting earlier about the upcoming event... Which is about your group..
Jay: Oh is that so... So why did that guy asked for your hug earlier?
Y/N answered again: He taught that there is a malicious because your car suddenly stop near us and he whispered to me that go inside already...
Jay: what?
Sunghoon suddenly speaks and said" So that guy earlier I see him in your past post is that your best friend?"
Y/N answered" you mean Sun... Umm yes... Kuya you know Sun is sobrang bait and he even help me to persuaded Yanna before."
Sunghoon just nod and asked again"Is he a member too in SSO and in what position?"
Yanna replied "yes, you gonna know when you already there in our school."
Jake suddenly speak and directly asked Y/N " how old is he?" Y/N answered " same age as me." Jake was shocked because he taught Sunoo is already 20+ because of its mature aura. Y/N suddenly speak and told them " Oppa's I know that we have many stories to tell but I have a work in school tomorrow... Exactly 1:00 p.m so I need to go now and rest because we have many things to do. And about your schedule I already send it to Manager Nim and he said it will start on Monday so all of you need to practice and present it... Don't worry Pres. will handle all of you and he is good at that and he is also kind so be good when all of you go to our school."
All of the boys just nod and wave and say good night...