CAMP (Chapter 19)

Heeseung saw Sunoo that sit beside K's bed and holding his hand. He immediately walks toward Sunoo and pull Sunoo's hand that made Sunoo stand. Heeseung holds Sunoo's wrist so hard that make Sunoo almost cried from the pain.

" LET GO!" Sunoo said while he endure the pain.
The other members and Taki was stunned to what's happening, but Sunghoon suddenly walks toward and want to hold Heeseung . He was about to stop Heeseung from what's he's doing.Not until Heeseung push Sunoo hard that makes Sunoo lost his balance  and bang his head on the wall.
Heeseung suddenly shout and said, " WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ? " He said in loud and angry voice and Heeseung suddenly laid his eyes to Taki and said," Why did you bring him here? You know that he doesn't deserve to be here. He is the reason why K hyung still embedded and never woke up!!!."

Jungwon suddenly speak and shout, "HYUNG THAT'S ENOUGH!! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE.!!"
Heeseung suddenly stunned when he saw Sunoo's head bleed and Sunoo look  at him straight and crying.When suddenly a memory pop into Heeseung mind . Sunoo run away and Sunghoon chase after Sunoo. Taki and the other members just freeze to their position no one can speak.

Niki suddenly break the silence of the room.
" Hyung, what did you do? Why did you do that to him?" Niki said in serious tone

Heeseung came back to his senses and said," Come on Niki, it's just an accident I didn't mean it, But wait how can you protect that one. As far as I now, you are the one that hate that guy before we go to that god dam* school."
Niki answered," Because he is the guy that I've been telling you all... The guy that I saw when I visit Jin Hyung. He is also suffering from depress- "
When suddenly Jay interfere," What did you say, Niki?, Did I hear suffering from depression?"

Niki nods, and Taki suddenly speaks," He's been suffering from that. When I met him, I thought he was a happy person, outgoing, and always there when you need help. But little did I know he also suffering from that pain  but didn't let his close friends to see him like that. Because for him he needs to be strong and be a happy pill for other people. There is a time that he save me from sadness but I can't save him."

Jungwon suddenly cried, " Heeseung Hyung, Sunoo always try his best to be a good leader . You know why?, Because I saw him cried silently. You can see that people in this school respect him but behind his back they mock him and even bash him."

Jay added some info, " Hyung you know when I first have chit chat to Sun. He tell me a story about these person his life that once love him but left him behind. When he was just 8 years old. He was only 8 years old that time and he felt empty. So please try to know him."

Jake suddenly speaks, " You know Hyung, Sun can be as cold as Ice when he felt uncomfortable but once you try to know him he will give you love that you deserve."

Heeseung suddenly smirk and said," You all really believe the way he act, Come on guys I heard him and Felix talking about something and they talking about the way he act. Felix said to Sunoo that he is good in acting because he make you all believe that he is kind."

All of the members was confused when suddenly someone entered and tell something.

" Come on Hyung, I tell Sunoo that he's good at acting because he win the best actor award when he compete to the other school. His role there is a good person but little they know, he is the real villain of the story. Sun, compete in two competition that time. He does debate and acting. So I hope that you take back all of your bad accusations about him. Because Sun, will never do that when he knows that the person he meet is a good person."

Heeseung was stunned and can't believe to what he do. When suddenly Sunghoon entered and run towards Heeseung and punch him. Heeseung fell down and the other members stop Sunghoon... Sunghoon suddenly said something," YOU KNOW I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU ACT LIKE THAT TOWARDS HIM BUT YOU DO A WRONG MOVE THIS TIME. YOU KNOW WHEN I DIDN'T GO AND CHASE SUNOO EARLIER HE WILL BE HIT BY A CAR .HE WAS UNCONSCIOUS IN THE HIGHWAY. AND YOU KNOW WHAT EVEN WORSE, THE DOCTOR SAID THAT IF I DIDN'T BRING HIM MORE EARLIER HE WILL BE DEAD RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THERE IS A LOT OF BLOOD THAT FLOW TO HIS HEAD!!!!"