HIM( Chapter 11)

Y/N POV

Omg, it's already 7:45 and Sun not here. All of us is scared because we don't know what to do... And all of the heads of different departments are here already. Vice suddenly walk towards me and said," Y/N don't worry,I already called  Tita and she already informed Ma'am Principal that Sunoo will be late... Because of what happened yesterday." I was confused to what happened so I asked Felix oppa," What do you mean yesterday, what happened?" Felix answered," I don't really know what happened." When suddenly the door of the school hall opened and the ENHYPEN group members enters...

Third person

They entered the hall and all of the students shout... All of the members are dressed elegant and all of them are handsome... They saw Y/N and Felix walk towards them... Y/N smile while Felix stay his cold expression...
Y/N greet them and she said, " Oppas, you can go now on the stage and the MC's are there." Jungwon nods and said," Ok, Y/N."
The MC's speaks and said,
MC 1: " Primerians calm down, we all know that all of us are happy to see them but we must respect and listen they message too."
MC2:" correct partner, so Primerians behave and let them talk."
Jungwon stand along with his members they said," Hello everyone ,we are Enhypen... "  They introduce their selves one by one and after that, they said that they make a surprise to the students, teachers, department heads, and School head a surprise and which is dance... The first music went smoothly and performed perfectly when suddenly the sound went out and stop the music is not contagious playing that made their performance ugly... All of the member are annoyed which is can see to their faces, especially Niki and Heeseung but suddenly the door of the hall opened and a boy holding his laptop and connect it to the huge speaker and the music continue and the performance of the Enhypen group went beautiful.

Jay POV

I start to get annoyed because of what's happening right now. The music don't play continuously. That's makes our performance ugly and worst, but suddenly there is a boy entered the hall and to the rescue to repair and our performance went smoothly. After our performance I take a glance where he is and , I just remembered a face yesterday he is the boy that I thought a girl because of the face he had.
I saw him talking to the teachers and school heads like they are very close. When suddenly Y/N, Yanna and the boy which is there Vice President walk toward him and Y/N suddenly hug him... He smile genuinely to my sister and they talk... I can't hear what they are talking about but Y/N's face look serious...

Third person

The MC's speaks and said," What a amazing performance to our beloved Enhypen, everyone clap.."but the MC 2 suddenly speak and said,"But what's more amazing partner is that even the music is not contagious they performed it very beautiful and thanks specially to our beloved President." All of them clap except to the Enhypen members because they are confused... The MC's called Sunoo to go up to the stage and say something. Sunoo go to the stage and he speaks, " So Good morning everyone, especially to our beloved teachers and school heads and to our visitors... I am happy that's everyone is here and I am thankful that our welcoming ceremony for our beloved group went smoothly and I am happy  because of the help that all of you do. And I am sorry to what happened this day and sorry for being late. But I know that even I am not here. Our SSO members will be here and do there task perfectly so I want to mention them one by one, Felix hyung, Y/N, Yanna, I.N Hyung, Daniel Hyung and every classroom president, I want to say thank you to all of because of what you've than. I know this is just a start, so I hope everyone Cooperate and this day will be given to all of students to meet one by one the members of Enhypen. But still keep in our mind to be respectful and discipline, Primerians... And I also want to thanks our MC's because of hardwork that they do to keep us lively and to the members of Enhypen, I want to say thank you by choosing our school to be your place where you gonna shoot your variety show for five months. Don't worry we will do our best to cooperate and help all of you to finish your variety show. So everyone please enjoy your free day as a reward on what all of you do..." Every students clap and the MC's speaks and said," We also want to say thank you to our beloved President, because of the hard work that you do and keep our event place beautiful and perfect. So everyone one more clap for our responsible President... "
The Enhypen members sit at the chair and meet one by one the students that fall in line. All of them take glance to the SSO members who's in the side of the stage talking to each other and smiling. When suddenly Yanna and Sunoo walks toward the table where the members of Enhypen and students meet one by one... Sunoo and Yanna bring some food and give to each member and he said," Hello everyone, sorry for this small food that we serve to all of you and sorry for being lat-." When suddenly Heeseung said something," Oh come on you don't remember me, you are the one that spilled coffee to my shirt and didn't even said sorry after what happened." Every members and even the people who heard Heeseung word was confused. When suddenly Sunoo speaks and said," Oh I am sorry ,Mr. to what happened I was shocked that day." Heeseung speaks and he said in a loud voice," All you can say is sorry but you can't take it in act you always mess up to the events that you do. You really think that this event is perfect but n-" when suddenly Jungwon and Jake said something," Hyung that's enough." Sunoo was shocked to what he heard but continue to smile and he said," Don't be like that Hyung, we are here in the school and many of your fan is here is that side you want them to see. You better control it." All of the members laugh especially Jake, Jay, and Sunghoon and Niki just smirk... And Sunoo added some words before leaving," Mr. you must be part of this well known group but in this school your power not stand a chance to me." When suddenly Heeseung speaks and said," Oh really but didn't you checked our information background that all of our parents are part of founding this school. You must not check it because you didn't have time and even there is an event you can't do it perfectly just like what happened before." Heeseung used that line to shaken the young one but he didn't. The boy speaks and he said, " Then try it."
Everyone was amaze to the side that Sunoo let out right now because it is the first time Sunoo let that side impower him. All of the members are amaze and laugh.
Sunoo walks toward Y/N and Felix and he said." Sorry I need to go now and Felix Hyung please help Y/N to handle this matter for now because if I stay here I might do things that I will regret later." The two of them nods and Sunoo go to the teachers and school heads and said sorry and the Principal go to him and speak to him privately.

Author: So this is the chapter 11, hope you like it... Don't forget to comment and vote.🥰

To Be Or Not To Be || Sunoo x Enhypen जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें