love at first new post(chapter 5)

After the three of them watched the movie

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After the three of them watched the movie. They go to the side area of the mall, where in there is a huge park and lots of tree and flower. They sit on a bench and Yanna represent to buy some water. Y/N and Sunoo nods and she walk to the stall.

The silent between two best friends got broke when Sunoo suddenly speak.

Sunoo: I wish this day is my everyday life, You know why Y/N?, kasi gigising akong may breakfast kasama si Mama Ninang and at the same time lagi akong masaya and this afternoon too... Kasama ko kayo ni Yanna and watch the movie enjoy this beautiful view.
He said in happy tone.

Y/N fell mix emotion because of what Sunoo's said and she also felt that there is something to that statement said by Sunoo.

Y/N speak

Y/N: Sun, you know when I first saw you look like a ray of Sun, sobrang liwanag mo na gusto kong maging close sayo. And yun nga naging mag kaibigan tayo and tinulungan mo akong i-persue si Yanna, kaya marami akong pinapasalamat sayo. Kaya kung ano man yang iniisip mo always remember, mahal ka namin and proud kami sayo especially si Mama Ninang mo.🥺❣️
Yanna suddenly speak and she said
Yanna: Pres, you know. We all know that you can do it , not because you're the best in everything but we know you are the only one can lead. to this kind of event kaya nga halos 3 years kanang President ng SSO kasi alam nila na kaya mo. What happened last year doesn't define on how you lead the school.
Sunoo felt a happy to those words give by her two friends and didn't say anything. He just take the water from Yanna.  He open it and take some  medicine from his pocket. Y/N suddenly speak.
Y/N : Sun, you always had that medicine to you, is that a vitamins?

Sunoo answered
Sunoo: Some sort of vitamins, but let just say I need this everyday so that I can still think that life is important.

Y/N and Yanna are puzzled fron Sunoo's answer. Sunoo took a glance to them and speak.

Sunoo:Just kidding, it is a vitamins so that my skin will look beautiful. 😂

Both of the girl feel relieved and want to took pictures again but Sunoo don't want to. So Y/N took some pictures secretly while Sunoo's reading from his phone. Sunoo didn't know it because he is to busy reading. Y/N post it to her twitter with caption:" Done watching with them my beloved @yannaimpz and our Sunshine @pres🦊. Hindi talaga alam ni Sun na may pic siya kasi busy siyang mag basa but  still cute namin.  Insert @ViceFelix sana sama ka next para double date tayo. Char..."

"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.