Who (chapter 9)

Heeseung POV

I was in the bathroom, cleaning myself because the coffee stained my shirt. I remembered vividly the boy and I was shocked the way he act. But I need to go now, so I take off that boy's face in my mind and go to Jin Hyung office because there is only 2 hours left before going to the Prime university and check it.

Third person

Heeseung knocked the door and entered to the office. When suddenly Jungwon asked him, " what happened to you, Hyung?" Heeseung answered "there is a guy bumped in to me and the coffee fall and stained my shirt but that person didn't said sorry." Said in annoyed and angry tone. But Jake just laugh and asked, " I know the reason why you bumped into that person." Heeseung asked,"What?" Jake answered " you used your phone while walking." Heeseung asked Jake, how did he know. Jake answered " You know Hyung, you always like that and I saw Jungwon message you, So I will really think that you will read it even you are walking." After Jake explain his conclusion he suddenly asked, " So who's that guy, did you see his name or his face?, Heeseung answered " I saw his face but he quickly run without saying sorry to me." The two boys conversation cut off when Hyunjin suddenly speak and asked, " How's your life going now Heeseung and where the other members of the well know band?, Heeseung suddenly smile and said, " Jin Hyung, were ok but you know it's still need to heal to what happened last year." Jin nod and speak, " So, did they already find out who's the culprit the accident cause last year?" Jungwon suddenly answered" No Hyung, the police suddenly said that the case is just accident but we know it is not." Heeseung suddenly speak and added, " I still hate the person that saved by K Hyung, and I hate the person who leads that project... Even Niki got depression because of what happened... But we can't do anything our parents didn't help us because they don't want to be involved." Jin suddenly speak and said, "But I know all of your parents are part of founder of that school." Jake speaks, " Yes they are part of that but they just do it because of the Kang Families connection. I know you know them, hyung." Jin speaks and said, " Oh, yes I know them but I only close to one of them and my parents are the one who's know them well. Ok change topic."
Jin said and asked again, " So what's your plan this afternoon? " Jungwon answered, " Oh, we need to go to the Prime University, Hyung and we need to meet the variety stuff and the rooms and section were gonna go while we do our variety show and we will stay here for 5 months." Jin nod

Past forward ⏩⏩

The three people leave the hospital and go directly to their apartment. They fetched the three other boys and go directly to the Prime University. When they arrive they saw Y/N and Yanna and talk to them.
Jay: Where are the other SSO members?
Jay asked
Y/N answered and said, " Oh, Oppa they are not here, only me, Yanna and Vice." And suddenly Niki asked," So who leads this project right now?" Yanna answered " Oh you mean Pres, he's been the one holding the project ever since 2 years ago, why did you asked Oppa?, And he also said sorry because he can't personally say his greetings to all of you right now because he needs to do something and he message us earlier that, If he can finish his work earlier than he expected. He will go here." When suddenly Heeseung said an unexpected message," He doesn't need to go here because people like him doesn't know how to lead, because based on what I read last year one of the famous artists got struck by a light, which is the person that we really know." Y/N got confused because her brothers doesn't tell her that the person that almost died last year is one of their friend. When suddenly Felix interfered and said," Ohh, you only talked but didn't know the whole story Sir... All that happened last year is just an accident like the police said. So no need to blame Pres." Heeseung make an expression that is mad and he said," You must be the Vice president of this school a puppy for a President, ready to serve when he told you serve, what a los-." When suddenly Sunghoon speak and said," Hyung, that's enough... We are here to be friend with them because we will do our work here. So be nice and remembered one of them is also my sister so no need to be harsh..." Jay also nod and speaks, " That's true Hyung, let's it slide now... We really don't know what happened... Let's just work." When Heeseung hear the Park's brother said he just nod and start to walked.

Jungwon sigh and Y/N saw it so she approach Jungwon and talk to him. As the other start wondering around.

Jungwon start to asked Y/N, " So, how old is he, when he started to lead this school?" Y/N was confused and just answered,"Oh you mean Pres, he's has been a classroom president during his grade 5 base on what I heard and when we entered the Highschool year people's saw his potential to leads this school. He started leading the school when he was 15 years old , there are many senior's that time but they do not want to lead and they are very dependent to Pres... That's what I observe while I am with him. He also don't want to be a president during that time because it's needs a lot of confidence to do it... I also asked him, why he can't say no but he just answered me that, this is the only thing he can do to build himself again and also for every event like this we had a pointing system that help our grade higher... So last year he encourage me to join with Yanna and the whole thing that he build just broke because of what happened... People started to bash him because of what happened but you know what Oppa, Pres still smile and help those people who mock and bash him and those people continued to be dependent to him... Also teacher's work, he do it too. All of the event he handle is perfectly but because of what happened he wants to quit but there is someone still hold him back and made him to do this event."
Jungwon suddenly asked and speaks and he said," Why you tell the whole story to me?" Y/N answered and she said,"Oppa , I know among the members of Enhypen you are the only one can understand him and I also hope that when you meet him be nice to him and don't judge him quickly because what happened last year doesn't define the way he lead this school because all I know this school is full of devils." Jungwon was shocked to what Y/N said he said to himself* even my parents are one of the founder of this school. They doesn't let me in here because they know that this school is different from the other school".
Y/N started to walked and Jungwon just looked at her. *I can't wait to see him.*

All of the members of Enhypen wondered around, while the three officers showed them around. The stuff of Variety sgow start to set up the cameras and after they wondered they decided to go now and all of the members said their goodbyes except to Heeseung because he is still hot headed. When they entered the car, Sunghoon represent himself to drive and start to drive but suddenly Jake speaks and said ,"Why is he here?" Niki who's sat beside Jake hear it and ask Jake," Who?" and take a glance on the window when suddenly Jake said, "nothing".

Author: Hello guys, another day, another update... Hope you like it... Just comment and vote, that really help me to improve more... See you again in the next chapter.🦊🥰