BONFIRE (chapter 20)

All of the students gathered where the bonfire . The SSO members are the one that tasked to lead this activity.

All of the students sit with their friends or close one.
Sunoo having a conversation to Felix and Y/N not until the students makes a noise when a group of boys walks together and find a comportable place to sit on.
" OMG, So it's true that they really here..." One of the girl said... " How can you don't know that?, There presence is different when they are here its feel like we are in heaven." The other girl asked and give his opinion. All of the students was loud and want to interact with the Enhypen members. Some of them are in the same class with Enhypen but they are told to be disciplined around them when they are in the school. So they are afraid to make friends. But now that they are not in school the students try to interact to the group.

The MC's of tonight activity is no other than the President and Vice President of SSO members.

Felix start to speaks and said...

" Good evening everyone, we all know that most of you want to rest because of the long ride that we do earlier and many things that we do to set up everything. So this two weeks camping is the most longest camping that our school do but we want to take this opportunity because some of us. This is their last camp and will take new journey in their lives. So expect that this two week camp will be exciting but before that let's enjoy this night and let my partner orient all of us about the activity that we will do."

Felix said the whole message in happy tone.

The students start to make noise when Felix said partner.

"YIEEE, vice bakit may ganon?"
all of the students making fun of Vice and make Vice face turned red. All of the students was happy except to the six boys that sit together...

Sunoo cuts the noise when he speaks," Good evening, Primerians quite and listen to what I'm going to say... So first of all our activity for tonight is entitled ," You want to know me?, Asked me.." . So I don't know if this make sense but all of us will stand here and wait someone to ask us and we need to answer it, but remember if the question is to personal and you found it uncomfortable to talk with you can decline or said pass. It goes to the same way to the person who will asked, Ok.  So Primerians, ARE WE ALL READY, IF WE WERE READY SHOUT, "YES" .

All of the student shout and after that Sunoo speaks again," Ok now that you all are ready, who wants to go first." All of the students was hesitant not until one of the students said," Pres, you go first"

Sunoo was shyly that time and was about to decline when suddenly Felix walks in front and said something, " Sunoo just finished talk in front. So I volunteer our beloved guest to volunteer themselves to talk here first." All of the students have a bright smile and suddenly look to the members of Enhypen and cheer them that one of them go in front. Each of the students shout each name of members because they want to asked them...

The first one to go is Jungwon. Jungwon stand there and wait to someone ask and suddenly a girl ask him...

"Hello, Oppa, I am your big fan ever since your debut but I want to know something, Do you have a girlfriend or someone that you admiring right now?"
All of the students was happy and want to hear a answer...

" Hmmm... Let's just say yes, but that person is to tough to love because he's different from the other person I normally interacting. I feel shy when he's around." He looked to Sunoo but no one of the students notice it because he immediately stare to the different person. He continue to talk," I don't know if we really close but I hope I have more time to be with that person."

All of the students felt happy but some of them was sad knowing that their bias has crush. The same person question Jungwon again," perhaps, Is that person here?" Jungwon answered," You all guest" he said it while smiling... All of the students was shocked but some how start to make a noise. "Who ,who?". While Sunoo was confused to what's happening right now...