DON'T CALL ME (Chapter 14)

It's already 1:50 p.m and all of the students in the advance Physics class are answering some paper.

When suddenly Sunoo raise his hand and Ms. Song saw it and she walk towards Sunoo and asked him," Sun, what it is?" Sunoo answered and he said, "Ms.Song, we need to go now because we have meeting about this up coming camping next next week and next week is the start of the variety show. So we need to set up . And Principal said that there will be early dismissal today and tomorrow. So Ms. Song can we go now and don't worry we already done the test." Sunoo said it in cute tone while smiling. Ms. Song can't do anything she just said," What can I do? ,I can't do anything when you smile. So go na and I will collect your papers." Sunoo and Felix  stand and leave the room.

The Enhypen members just look at  the two leaving and suddenly Ms. Song speaks and she said," So after you answer the test paper, pass it in front  and you can go too. Because we will have an early dismissal today." The students make noise because of what they heard and one by one they pass there paper and leave the room. Jake and Jay wait the other and after they finished the Pre-test.

They directly go to the SSO office. Jake was about to open the door when suddenly Sunoo open it while smiling and talking to other members, " Oh, come on Felix hyung you said you gonna treat us. Let's go guys it's Felix Hyung treat, not me because I don't have money right now." said in joyful tone. Sunoo doesn't know that there is people that looking at him, when suddenly he turned and saw it. His smiling face suddenly got into cold mode and didn't even bother to say anything and just walk. The other members follow him. Felix just smirk while passing by and Yanna didn't look at them while I.N and Daniel just vow and walk. Y/N was about to walk when suddenly Jay asked and he said," Y/N, where all of you go?" Y/N answered," Vice said he wants to treat us Ice cream. So we gonna go in new open Ice cream shop and we also have a meeting. So gotta go now oppa... Bye"
Jay shout he said," I will fetch you later." Y/N didn't hear it because she run fast.

All of them enter the office and go to there room. After all of them sit and find a comfortable place to do there own business suddenly Jungwon speaks and asked Heeseung, " Heeseung Hyung, Can I ask something?" Heeseung answered," You already asking me." Jungwon sulk and Heeseung saw it, the other members laugh because the way Heeseung reply, Jungwon suddenly got serious and asked Heeseung," Hyung, why you treat him like that?" The other members suddenly fall in to silent mode and the surrounding is so tight when suddenly Heeseung answered," You asked me, why I treat him like that, Wonnie you already know why... He is the reason why K hyung is not here... He is the reason why &team almost got disband." Jungwon suddenly asked another question," Are you really sure, is that all Hyung?" Heeseung face suddenly got into pale but he answered Jungwon confidently and he said," that's all and don't worry I will not do it again."

Jungwon just nod and suddenly Jay speaks, " Oh come on guys, just like what I.N said Sunoo is just a victim too. So we must find out the story before judge the other person."Niki stand and he said," That's enough Hyungs let's eat and tomorrow we have a lot of things to do...." Sunghoon stand too and he said," Come on guys, our Maknae is already hungry. My treat." All of them stand except to Jay because he said, he wants to stay. The other members don't mind and leave him and go to the shop.

Fast forward ⏩⏩⏩

In the Ice cream shop
Felix ordered all the flavors that request by the SSO members. He walk towards the table where Sunoo, set up his laptop and present his PowerPoint. Felix sit on the chair beside Sunoo's chair. Sunoo start the topic and he said," So next week the variety show will start and we need one room that need to decorate. According to the memo that I read, we must be there those hour and there will be time, that we will show our face on the camera because it will promote the school and there fans also want to see them the way they interact to other students."

Felix suddenly speaks and he said," Oh their fans want to see the way they interact to other students then why don't we video the way he treat you" Sunoo suddenly look at Felix and he said," Come on Hyung we can't do that. Just like what I say when they are here. They can also promote the school and the more the school known by other people.

The graduating students like you will easily find work." Felix suddenly speaks and he said," I don't need work, Sun. We have company remember." Sunoo just laugh and he said," Ok, hyung ikaw na mayaman.." Felix laugh and he said," Joke, but what about next next week we will have 2week camp before  the Christmas vacation?"  Sunoo answered," About that they will be there too, but the groupings not decided they will announce it next week." After saying it Sunoo look at Y/N and asked her, Y/N, do you already asked Ms. Benitez and Mr. Montera, about the upcoming camping?" Y/N answered and she said,"Sun,  I already put the file on your desk earlier and based on what I heard, only senior and some of the college students will be there and about the groupings Mr. Montera said he will work it and they want you to announce it next Friday about what will gonna happen."

Daniel suddenly speak," The new semester just recently start but we have loads to work on." Said it while sulking the other members just laughed because it is first time that they hear Daniel complaint about their work. I.N suddenly speak and he said," WOW, you just complain but before you don't... Are you already tired? Don't worry Dan we will have a lot of work pa, to do." The other SSO members laugh, the way I.N scared Daniel.

They are laughing when suddenly the door of the Ice cream shop open and they saw a familiar look. No other than the members of Enhypen. The customer of that shop suddenly stand and want to take pictures of them. Felix suddenly speaks and he said, " Why they are here, God please give us peace and please don't let them here." The SSO members just laughed because of that. When suddenly their ordered arrive, exactly the time that Enhypen members walk towards them.

Sunghoon suddenly speaks and he said," Y/N ,can we sit here because the table is so big and there is no other vacant table/sit around." While looking at them. Y/N suddenly speak and she said," Oppa, you can." When suddenly Felix speaks and asked Y/N, " Oppa? Is heee..." Y/N answered yes and all of the SSO members are surprised except by Sunoo and Yanna because they already know.

Sunoo suddenly stand and speaks, he said," I gotta take this out because I just remembered that I need to read the files that Y/N left earlier." Felix suddenly asked Sunoo," Do you want me to come." Sunoo answered " No ,Hyung, I just need to get that file and I also need to go home so no need. And I have my car." Felix just nod.

When Sunoo was about to walk Heeseung suddenly speaks," Why so fast to go?when we just arrived, sit here and let's get to know each other." Jake suddenly added," Sun, Heeseung is right,let's get to know each other." The other Enhypen members just nod when suddenly Sunoo answered that make the other SSO members  and the Enhypen members surprised," Sorry but No, just like I said earlier I have things to do. And please remember that don't call me Sun specially when we are not close." Sunoo said in serious tone. Heeseung was about to say something when suddenly Niki hold him and Jungwon suddenly stand up lighten up the surrounding, " It's ok, Sunoo we have plenty time to know each other, right guys?" Sunoo take his Ice cream and walk out.

Fast forward ⏩⏩⏩

Sunoo arrived to the school campus, he directly go to the school mini forest where there are some bench. He sit there and enjoy the view while eating his Ice cream. When suddenly there is a boy sit beside him and start to speak.

Author: Whooo????.... Please vote and comment.🥰