Arrive (chapter 6)

It's already Thursday (12NN) and Sunoo's call for a meeting.
Messenger
Mr.Pres🦊
- @everyone, need a meeting this day. I'll be waiting all of you in SSO office exactly 3:00 p.m.
Mr.VP
- noted
Ms. SEC
-(2)
-(3) for Yanna

Yanna and Y/N are together right now in a mall not that far in their school

Yanna and Y/N are together right now in a mall not that far in their school.Y/N suddenly ask Yanna.
Y/N:  Why Sun, suddenly need a meeting?
Yanna replied by saying "IDK"
Y/N just nod and laugh because she finds her girlfriend cute. Both of them eat their food and got out to the mall. They walk and go to the school and directly go to the SSO office.

Where they find Sunoo sitting at the center and make the PowerPoint presentation ready because it's already 2:45 p

Where they find Sunoo sitting at the center and make the PowerPoint presentation ready because it's already 2:45 p.m. Sunoo look at them and said.

Sunoo: Y/N, did you already contacted the designer because we need them on Sunday.

Y/N said "yes" and Sunoo ask another question "So, what did they say?" He ask

Y/N said : "they're looking in the schedule if they can  adjust all of their meeting this upcoming Sunday, so still waiting for their verification."  Sunoo nod and both of the girls walk toward Sunoo and ask why they need a meeting right now.

Sunoo answer: The School board message me yesterday if , how much money we need in this event. So we need a meeting.So that we can easily get the money and  start the venue on Saturday. And I will announce all the things that we need to do starting tomorrow and until Monday.
The two just nod and say loudly:"Kaya pala" .

When suddenly the door of the office open and Felix enter and the other members are their too. All of the members sit to their chair and Sunoo start the meeting at exactly 3:00 p.m

Sunoo: Good afternoon everyone, I know this is so sudden but I hope you all cooperate because starting tomorrow we need to work. I know I said that Saturday and Sunday is the day we were all going here, but during that duration we can't finish the work and decorations that we need to do. So here are the things you need to do. Every representative of per grade level pls list all the total student per grade level and submit it tomorrow. So we can set up the seat plan. As for the Vice, please list all the teachers, department heads and school head and please contact them if they are going. Submit it tomorrow too. As for our P.O and P.I.O, where the both of you go last Friday?