Chapter 2

Ezra climbed up the ladder to his tower in a fast motion. Once he was at the top, he locked down the entrance and sat on the floor. He then began to meditate and fell into a vision of the past. 

                                                                                            ~Vision~

"Happy birthday Ezra!" Ezra's mother and father exclaimed as Tseebo brought out a blue and orange birthday cake. It was Ezra's seventh, but last, birthday with his parents and Tseebo. If you could be melted by a smile, then Ezra would have had three melted adults on the floor. His smiled big and bright with eximent and embarrassment. His grew red. His Tseebo almost dropped the cake in shock as the young seven year old's hair turned into a blue flame on top of his head. But his parents looked completely  normal and calm. Tseebo calmed down. Ephraim got down on his knees and straightened Ezra's collar to his shirt. "Now Ezra, you need to control that gift of yours. Don't you?" He asked the flaming haired seven year old. The fire slowly went out. "Sorry. I'm just embarrassed." Ezra squealed as the fire went fully out and back to a navy-blue haircut. "Ezra, you need to learn to control your feelings or that gift of yours will hurt someone. Now, lets dig into that cake!" Mira suggested and went to grab a knife. Tseebo set the cake down on the coffee table and sat down by Ephraim. "Tseebo not sure on what Ezra Bridger just did." Tseebo explained to Ephraim. Ephraim sighed. "He was born with a gift, Tseebo. An elemental control through his expressions and feelings." Ephraim stopped for a moment to make sure Tseebo understood. Tseebo nodded in an understanding notion. Ephraim continued."Tseebo, if me and Mira leave soon or ever, you need to take care of Ezra, okay?"  Tseebo didn't say anything, all he did was nod his head and look down. Mira came in with the knife. "Yay!" Ezra yelled in eximent. Ezra jumped up in eximent to get a piece of cake, but was stopped by imperials storming into the room. "Freeze!" One of them yelled. "Ezra hide!" His father yelled and ignited his lightsaber. Storm troopers came storming into their home. Ephraim started blocking blaster shots. Mira started to run over to Ezra, but was shot by a storm trooper in the back of the head. Mira dropped to the floor with a loud thud. "No, MOM!" Ezra screamed and ran to her. Ephraim turned around to see his wife of the floor dead. It was a mistake to turn his attention off the storm troopers because he was shot in the back. Ephraim screamed in pain and dropped to the floor. Tseebo was behind the couch, but noticed Ezra was still out in the open, by his now dead mother. "Ezra, run!"Tseebo yelled and grabbed his arm. "Wait! No, MOM! DAD!" Ezra resisted, but couldn't fight off Tseebo's strength. He finally ran away with one last glance at his dead parents.

A/N So, how do you guys like my story? If you guys do, tell your friends if they like star wars rebels.