Chapter 21

Kanan's P.O.V.
"Okay Ezra. Just use the force to see where my light saber is on the table."I say and stand back to see what happens. It has been three days since Ezra went blind, and he was already getting the hang of things. "Okay." He says. He reaches his hand out and grabs the handle. Ezra sighs in relief and sets it down. "OK Kanan, can I start walking around now?" Be asks and sits down in a chair like he wasn't blind. I sigh. He's been bothering me about this subject since yesterday and it's drove me crazy. "Yes, but just be careful around Zeb and ladders." I answer and went to find Hera.

Zeb's P.O.V.
"Get back here you rusty bucket!" I yell and tackle chopper, only to fail and got the metal wall. Chopper warbed a laugh in his language and sped off. "Chopper!" I scream and ruin after him and into the common room. But all of a sudden, I ruin into someone and make us both fall down. "Hey! Watch where you're going, dimwit!" I hear some one yell. My face grew hot with anger and stood up. "You watch where your go-" I stopped, relizing it was Ezra. "I can't idiot! Did you forget!?!" He yelled and felt around for something to help him up. "Oh my force! I didn't know it was you Ezra! Here, let me help you." I said and picked him up, setting him back on his feet. "Thanks Zeb. Now, can you help me to our room, please?" He asked and stumbled around looking for me. "Sure." I answered and grabbed his arm. I guided him through the hallway and into our room. "There we go." I say and place him onto my bed. Ever since I found out that he was blind, I let him have the bottom bunk. "Thesis Zeb." He says and rolls over to go to sleep. "No problem kid."I whisper and leave the room. I step out into the hall hallway as the site closes behind me and sigh. All of a sudden, an electric shock goes through me and makes my fur stick out, then go back in. I turn around and see chopper rolling down the hallway."Chopper!!"