Chapter 10

Kanan's P.O.V.
I wish this moment would last forever. Everyone in the crew was hugging each other. Well, except for Ezra. But one second we were all in a hug on the floor, the next, we were all flying out the room. I sat up and looked around confused. Everyone was sprawled around the floor of the hallway. Wait, where's Ally? I jumped up and ran to the door of the med bay as everyone else started to get up. But to my surprise, the door was locked. I started to bang on the door. "Ally! Unlock this door!" I yelled at her. Hera came up behind me along with Zeb, Sabine and chopper. "What's going on?" Sabine asked and rubbed her head. I kept banging on the door with no answer from the other side. "Ally locked us out of the med bay! Let us in Ally!" I answered and yelled back to her. If she does something to Ezra, she will not live to see tomorrow. By now, everyone was banging on the door and yelling to Ally. "Watch out." Zeb said and backed up against the wall. We all knew what her was doing, so we moved aside quickly. Zeb ran at full speed and smashed into the door as hard as he could. The for was still standing, but had a huge dent. Zeb backed up once again and ran towards the door. This time, it got smashed down and we all ran inside. But what we saw was horrifying. Both Ezra and Ally were on the floor, not breathing.