Chapter 14

Kanan's P.O.V.

I wake up inside the med bay of the Ghost confused on what had happened. But then it all came to me. "Ezra!" I scream out loud and run out the med bay, right into Hera. "Kanan! Calm down! Calm-" She had grabbed my arm to hold me back. But I broke free of her grasp and ran to the docking bay. Sabine and Zeb were in there staking crates when I came crashing into there. I didn't use a ladder so I fell onto the metal floor. I heard something crack around me, but I ignored it and jumped up. Then I felt a sharp pain in my left arm and stumbled back to the ground. "Kanan!" Sabine and Zeb both said at the same time and ran to me. They helped me up off the ground and sat me on top of a crate. I groaned in pain as my arm was slightly touched by Zeb. "Kanan!" I heard Hera scream as she slid down the ladder. At least she didn't call like me. "Hera, where is Ezra?" I asked and winced in pain for my arm. "He's, uh, never mind that. What the flip is wrong with your arm?" She says nervously and looked over mmHg arm, which is now swollen and purple. "Hera, where is Ezra." I asked sternly at how nervous she was. She signed at my comment and looked down. "He was... captured, by the empire. I saw them knock you out and drag him aboard an empirial transport. I tried getting him back but, that didn't turn out so well." She explained. I then notice that she had a blaster shot on her side, wrapped with a cloth and blood soaked in it. "But really Kanan, your arm looks broken." Hera said and sent Sabine to grab pain killers, bandages and strap. She came back with all the stuff and Hera got to work with my arm. After she was done, I noticed that she was walking slower then usual and holding her bleeding side. The next thing I know is that she's on the ground, unconscious.