Chapter 3

Kanan's P.O.V.

As I ran through the grass of Lothal, the sun started to set. "I can feel his force signature." I whispered to myself. I slowed to a walk and listened to the sounds of the night. As I passed over the hill, I saw Ezra's Tower. He's up there, I thought to myself. But then I felt light-headed and started to stumble around. I fell to the ground with one last glance at Ezra's Tower.

~Kanan's Vision~

I fell into a vision of a little boy that looked like a young Ezra. I smiled at the little boy as his parents came in with Tseebo and a big birthday cake. But I then flinched as Ezra's hair went from his short, navy-blue hair, into a blue flame. I stood astonished as his dad, calm as calm can be, walked up to Ezra and fixed his collar. "Now Ezra, you need to control that gift of yours now don't you?" Is what his father said. I saw Tseebo go and sit next to Ezra's father. "Tseebo not sure what Ezra Bridger just did." Tseebo asked. The man sighed. "He was born with a gift, Tseebo. An elemental control through his expressions and feelings." Ezra's father explained. I was shocked in what I just heard. I watched as the young Ezra jumped up to get a piece of cake, but imperials came storming into the house. My instinctive self ran up to Ezra to hide him, but went straight through him like a ghost. I turned around to the sound of a lightsaber. It was Ezra's father, blocking blaster fires. Ezra's mother started to run to Ezra, but I watched as a blaster fire shot her in the back of the neck. "No, MOM!" Young Ezra screamed and ran over to his now dead mother. I gasped in horror and covered my eyes to the sad sight. But I uncovered my eyes to the sound of a painful scream behind me. I turned around to see his father on the floor, dead. I gasped in shock as the blood went pouring onto the floor. I turned my head from the horrible sight. I turned to Ezra, who was running with Tseebo. Ezra had a tear-stained face.

~End Of Vision~

I woke up to the cool, Lothal night. I'm still in shock on what I just saw. The face of the younger Ezra and his tear-stained face. I stood up, still wobbly. I looked around to see that it was fully dark. "Man, Hera's going to kill me." I said to myself and turned around to Ezra's tower. We will get him back to tomorrow. I sighed and ran off to the Ghost.