Chapter 7

Ally's P.O.V.
My long, brown hair was flying in the wind as I was walking in the grassy fields of Lothal. But then I was being pulled to something through the force. I didn't know what it was but I trust it. I started walking to the left of where I was going at first. I was walking for five minutes until I saw an imperial comm tower over the hill. I could tell it was abandoned because there was no patrols or transports around. The force was still pulling me towards the tower so I started jogging. But, I then stopped to see a navy blue haired boy standing on the balcony. I started walking again when I realized he was force sensitive. But then he started stumbling around and the next thing I know, he's falling. I started running as fast as I could to catch him, but I was to far away. I then stopped and held out my hand. I used the force to slow him down, but it wasn't slow enough. The boy hit the ground hard. "Oh my god!" I screamed out in shock. I ran up to him and kneeled next to him. He was unconscious and was barely breathing. I picked him up bridal style and looked around to find anyone. I saw a ship in the far distance and started running. I may not know this boy, but I am not about to leave him to die.