Chapter 22

Inquisitor's P.O.V.

Now that the boy was no longer a problem, I will get him to turn to the dark side. And when he does, I will give him back his power so he'd be able to kill those rebels scum's. I've been hatching a plan and I think it's ready to be put into action. I smirked at my genius plot that's in holographic form on the table, then looked at my two prisoners sitting on the floor. "Don't worry. You'll see your son again, but he'll be against you." I laugh my evil laugh and walked away, with one last glance of the boys retched parents.

Kanan's P.O.V.

I sat in the cockpit with Hera and Zeb as we were passing through hyperspace when a light started to go off and make noises. I jumped to the noise, along with Zeb. "A trans mission is coming through. Ezra! Sabine! Get in here!" Hera yelled as Chopper set up the trans mission. Sabine walked in with Ezra, who she is helping walk. Zeb got out of his chair and let Ezra sit. "T-thanks, Zeb." Ezra stuttered and stumbled to the chair. He sat down as the trans mission started. I scowled as the picture of the Inquisitor came in sight. "Hello rebels. I see the rat is looking better." He hissed and gestured to Ezra. Ezra looked down, well not looked, in frightened sadness as Zeb growled at him. "Shut up baldy! You called in so you could insult him? End trans mission now Chop!" Zeb yelled and put his hand on Ezra's shoulder. His head came up and smiled slightly. "Wait, you wouldn't just call in if you hadn't got something to say. Would you?" I asked, still glaring at him. "Very good, Jedi. You have grown smart. And yes, I do have something to say. Now, I understand that the rat is blind now. So, he won't be able to see my guest's that I have here, now will he?" He said and moved to the side, letting the view fall on two people. A man and a women. The man had dark blue hair and the women had electric blue eyes, just like...Ezra? They were both beaten up and barely conscious. "Who is it?" Ezra asked. The women looked towards us and peeked up at the sight of Ezra. "Ezra! Ephraim, I think it's Ezra!" The women exclaimed. Ezra perked up at the sound of her voice. "M-mom?" Ezra stuttered in shock. Wait a minute, Ezra's parents?!? I thought Ezra said they were dead. But all of a sudden, the women got smacked and fell to the floor. "Shut up, you! Now, I'm guessing your already coming up with a plan to rescue them, aren't you rat? Well don't worry, the only thing that can save him is bringing the boy to me and I'll give you his retched parents. It's that easy." The inquisitor explained and smirked evilly. I kept a strong glare gritting my teeth, trying not to choke him with the force. I turned around and everyone but Ezra I'd glaring at him also. "Of and if the not isn't here in the next 24 hours, then they die." Then the trans mission ended. I looked behind me to see that Ezra wasn't there.

Ezra's P.O.V.
"Of and if the boy isn't here in the next 24 hours, then they die." That's all I had to hear. I got up without anyone noticing me and snuck out. I did my best to be quiet and finally made my way to the phantom. "Ezra!?!" I heard Kanan yell behind me. I turn around and instead of seeing Kanan. I see Ally.