Chapter 23

Kanan P.O.V.

I round the corner to see Ezra talking to nothing in front of him.

Ezra's P.O.V.

"A-ally!" I run over to her, only to run into, what I think is a wall. "Ow." I turn around and see her again. "Ezra, where are you going?" She asked sweetly and kneeled next to me. I stared into eyes as mine grew with tears. "My parents. The Inquisitor has my parents and I'm the only one that can save them. I took my gaze off her eyes as she took my hands and helped me stand up. "Ezra, you don't have to save them. Don't you see? You already have a family. You know, Kanan, Hera, Zeb and Sabine. You don't need them." She said calmly. I stood there shocked because of what she just said. She sighed and started walking towards the wall, still holding my hand. "I guess you'll find out the hard way."

Kanan P.O.V.

I tried shaking him, but nothing worked. But then I stopped when he started walking towards the wall. "Ezra, what are yo-" Hera, Sabine and Zeb just ran in as walked into the wall and disappeared. What the heck!?! He just disappeared into thin air! I stared in shock, along with the other three.

Ezra's P.O.V.
I walked through what I think was a wall and ended up seeing a virtual scene. The inquisitor was sitting at a table along with a bunch of others, though, I only recognize a few. The emperor, Darth Vader and Boba Fett. I listened closely to what they were saying. "So, do you really think that retched boy will come for his parents?" The inquisitor hissed. I glared at him, even though he couldn't see me. "Well, he really must be that stupid. I mean come on, do you really think that his those parents of his want to see him?" Boba asked. "Actually we don't." I stared in disbelief as to adults walked in, the man had blue hair and the women had blue eyes. "No, no that can't be. M-my parents?" I looked up from the scene and at Ally. She nodded sadly." I'm real sorry Ezra. Your parents, have turned dark." She reached out her hand. "Do you want to go back?" She asked as I took her gentle offering. "Yeah, to my family." I whispered and stepped through a door of light.

Kanan's P.O.V.
I don't know what's happening. My padawan just disappeared into thin air and I don't know what to do our go about it. I stood up and ran to the wall and started banging and banging on it. Tears started forming in my eyes as my hope went away. "No Ezra! I-i just got you back." I cried and looked to the floor. All of a sudden, a light lit up the whole hallway and appeared Ezra. He walked out, but then stumbled around. He then fell unconscious, after saying the one word, "Ally." I shot up and grabbed him. I ran as fast as I could to my room and layed him down onto my bed. "Why aren't you taking him to the med bay?" Sabine asked as she approached behind me. "He only fainted. The only thing he needs is faith, faith that he'll wake up fine." I explained and shut the for to my room, leaving me and Sabine inside the hallway alone to talk. But then she did something I never thought she'd do, hug me. "Don't worry, he'll be fine. You'll see." She said and walked off. I sighed in relief, but then stopped when I heard a whisper from Sabine, "I hope he'll be okay."