Chapter 4

Hera's P.O.V.
"They are gonna get it." I say to myself as I'm walking back and fourth in front of the ramp. I then heard heavy breathing from the bushes. I hurry up and grab my blaster. As I aimed, I saw Kanan walk into the open. I quickly put away my blaster and cross my arms. "Where on Lothal have you two been? I've been worried sick!" I yell at him. But then I notice Ezra wasn't there. I uncross my arms. "Kanan, where's Ezra?" I ask him, while starting into his teary, emerald eyes. He sighed at the question and sat on the ramp. I chose to sit down to. "Ezra, is at his tower. I think." He answered looked down. "What do you mean he's at his tower and how do you not know if he's there or not?" My voice was starting to raise. He signed again but explained everything that happened. I gasped in shock and fear. Not only that he has powers, bit that he never told us. I looked down in guilt for yelling at Kanan. "When are we getting him back?" I asked. I already missed our youngest team mate. "Tomorrow, around lunch. But we need to tell Zeb and Sabine about him and where he is. OK?" He said to me and stood up. He grabbed my arm and helped me off the ramp. "Got it. I'll go tell them right now." I answered and started to walk into the Ghost with Kanan right behind me. But then I here a wince of pain. I turn around to see Kanan holding his now burned right hand. I walked over to him and gestured him to follow. "But first, let's treat that burn." I said as we walked to the med-bay. I grabbed some burn cream from the cubbured abs opened it. Kanan sat down on the bed and pulled up his sleeve so that I could get all of the burn. I squirted some of the cream onto my finger and rubbed it into the burn. In a short few minutes of painful wincing, I finished. I closed the cream and put it back into the cubbured. He stood up and went into his room. I went to go tell Zeb and Sabine about Ezra.