Chapter 8

Ally's P.O.V.
My legs were starting to hurt as I approached the ship. I've been running for about an hour now and I didn't stop. I ran up the ramp, but dropped to my knees in dehydration. My lips were cracked and I panted for air, still holding the unconscious boy in my arms. A green Twi'leck lady walked into the room and looked at me in shock. "Oh my god! Ezra!" She screamed and ran over to where me and the boy was. I guess she knew him. A man with a pony tail and a Mandolorian came running into the room. The Twi'leck took the boy, I mean Ezra, out of my hands and ran out of the room. I tried to stand up, but failed and dropped back down to the floor. The Mandolorian and man ran to me and helped me up. "Are you okay?" The Mandolorian asked me as the two helped me walk out of the room. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. I guess I am dehydrated. I just nodded. They sat me down on a bed in the room with the Twi'leck and Ezra. Ezra was on another bed while the Twi'leck was mending to his wounds. "I'm Kanan. This is Sabine," Kanan said gestering to the Mandolorian. "And this is Hera." Gestering to the Twi'leck, busy at work with Ezra. Sabine went out of the room and came back with a Lasat and a glass of water. "Here, you must be thirsty." She said and handed me the glass. I drank it in one gulp and so Sabine went to hot more. The Lasat stepped forward. "First of all, who is she and what happened to Ezra?" He asked. "I'm Ally, Ally Bri. And to answer your next question, I honestly don't know. I was walking in the fields when I had a feeling through the, um," Kanan cut me off. "Force." I nodded. "Yeah. And so I trusted the feeling and it broung me to an empirial com tower. I saw him up on the balcony so I stopped. But then he stumbled around and fell off the balcony. I started running to catch him, but I was to to far away. So I used the force to flow him down, but it wasn't enough and he hit the ground. That's when I picked him up and ran for an hour to get here." I explained. Sabine came back in and gave me the glass. I drank it and set it to the side. The Lasat held out his hand and smiled. "I'm Zeb. Thanks for helping him." He said as I shook his hand. Hera walked over to me in stress. "You know, if you didn't bring him back, he would've died. His right arm is broken, he has many bruises and cuts and..." She trailed off and looked down. Kanan put his finger under her chin and lifted her head up. "What is it? What's wrong?" He has worry in his face. I shifted my position. Hera looked into his eyes and sighed in sadness. "His spine is damaged. He will never walked again."